Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

May 7th 2016

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I genuinely don’t remember that much about the match due to being so overwhelmed with the whole occasion so it’s great to watch again. King was on fire that day.

was about a week until i knew we'd conceded. great day. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Coronation Day. Like that. 

Only 4 'Welshmen' have Premier League winners medals. Who are they? 

My knowledge of the early PL is shite but I'd guess it was these?

Giggs

King

Blackmore

Hughes

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

watched a bit of this out the corner of my eye whilst working and fu cking hell. we could genuinely have won about 16-0 and we weren't even trying ffs.

Thought the same thing. Deserved at least 2 more penalties and their goal wouldn't have counted with VAR and the new handball rule. Robbed.

12 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

What a day ! 

I remember there being hundreds/thousands of fans outside the stadium who didn’t have a ticket who just wanted to come and share in the miracle. Plenty from Italy as I recall. 

Yes me my daughter and 3 other friends from Ireland were amongst them . Managed to get reasonable spot in the pub at back of hotel right outside the ground to watch it. Loads of Italians in there and yes it got dangerously overcrowded in there when the torrential downpour started and loads who were happy drinking outside earlier tried to get in.....we went to the Away fans turnstiles at end of match hoping to get in to see presentation and lap of honor but some very forceful stewards and 

Members  of Leicestershire constabulary put and end to that ...still a great day that will last long in the memory ...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Yes me my daughter and 3 other friends from Ireland were amongst them . Managed to get reasonable spot in the pub at back of hotel right outside the ground to watch it. Loads of Italians in there and yes it got dangerously overcrowded in there when the torrential downpour started and loads who were happy drinking outside earlier tried to get in.....we went to the Away fans turnstiles at end of match hoping to get in to see presentation and lap of honor but some very forceful stewards and 

Members  of Leicestershire constabulary put and end to that ...still a great day that will last long in the memory ...

Loads of mostly Italians got in but it was after the lap of honour had finished. They seemed to get in from the Family Stand end and congregated in the West Stand around the tunnel area. The players and families were still on the pitch and Claudio came back out with the trophy for a photo call with his compatriots. 

• Like 1

What a day. had to watch on TV but still Bocelli's performance brought a lump to the throat. My only disappointment was seeing  Vardy put the second Peno into the river Soar thereby missing out on his hat trick, and as it turned out, the Golden Boot as a result. 

Poor Everton knew they were going to get ripped apart before a ball was even kicked and that's how it transpired. There was never going to be any other result on the day. Really pleased for Kingy, he had a blinder that day (as to be fair did everyone) chipping in with a goal and an assist.