Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I mean it's currently just the Portugal kit with a Wolves badge on it.

Yeah they did the same thing last season with their 3rd kit making it look Mexican.

Just what you described was basically just this . . .

37775808_l_a1.jpg

in a slightly different shade of red with the green/white arranged differently and Nike over Adidas.

Not that it stops the big manufacturers giving teams in the same League the same kits; ourselves and Cardiff basically had the same kit a couple of years ago, and now this season Leeds have popped up with Cardiff's leftovers.

8 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Yeah they did the same thing last season with their 3rd kit making it look Mexican.

Just what you described was basically just this . . .

37775808_l_a1.jpg

in a slightly different shade of red with the green/white arranged differently and Nike over Adidas.

Not that it stops the big manufacturers giving teams in the same League the same kits; ourselves and Cardiff basically had the same kit a couple of years ago, and now this season Leeds have popped up with Cardiff's leftovers.

It's a different shade, a different collar, has the three side stripes and a different make.

They're similar in that they're red and white.

On 14/09/2020 at 14:28, Manini said:

My cousin’s little boy got a shirt sent out to him from the family over there so I’m feeling left out/wondering how many hail Mary’s I’ll have to say before they take away my black sheep of the family tag and send me one as well...so I’m just going to take matters in to my own hands. 

Cant decide on the home shirt or the 3rd kit. What was the sizing like because I know the Italians Idea of large is slightly more modest than over here as well. Has yours come true to size? 

An update on the sizes. I played 5 a side in mine on Tuesday and I’ve got a medium . Now I’m not huge but probably a bit stocky but wow were my nipples sore for the next few days. 

Defo go a size up than normal.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2020 at 10:00, Samilktray said:

That would not look good 

White wouldn't look great but that green for the sponsor and badge looks awful. 

Also, how have Torquay got the best kit in English football!? Is that bespoke or someone just done great work with a template!? 

Just now, Finnegan said:

White wouldn't look great but that green for the sponsor and badge looks awful. 

Also, how have Torquay got the best kit in English football!? Is that bespoke or someone just done great work with a template!? 

Looks bespoke. For some reason prodirect sell and promote their kits. Must be a reason