Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

Ours is ****ing awful, that's excellent. All of the Leeds kits would be improved no end if the sponsor wasn't gash but they're all great. 

Our maroon kit is literally a Sunday league template, it's dire. The one kit we DON'T put gold trim on and it's the one we really should have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Ours is ****ing awful, that's excellent. All of the Leeds kits would be improved no end if the sponsor wasn't gash but they're all great. 

Our maroon kit is literally a Sunday league template, it's dire. The one kit we DON'T put gold trim on and it's the one we really should have. 

This a billion times, our maroon would look absolutely Susan with gold trim, proper Russian feel. As it stands it looks like something you could have nabbed off pro direct soccer for five a side in 2008.

25 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This a billion times, our maroon would look absolutely Susan with gold trim, proper Russian feel. As it stands it looks like something you could have nabbed off pro direct soccer for five a side in 2008.

Gold isn't Leicester though, apprently. Anyway 🙄

5 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Think one of our early kits had similar colours too but halves - good grief if we knocked out something like that I'd be all over it.

It does feel a bit like nobody at the club has ever read anything about our history prior to about 1960

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@Nick will be all over that like a fly on shit 

I like it - solid colours, great brand - the cross in the middle of the shirt and the 80’s patterns let’s it down slightly but when I looked at it on Twitter, it was actually the post below that caught my eye...

This is the daddy:

E0034AE6-EE86-4BF2-A93E-24ED786AD789.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I like it - solid colours, great brand - the cross in the middle of the shirt and the 80’s patterns let’s it down slightly but when I looked at it on Twitter, it was actually the post below that caught my eye...

This is the daddy:

E0034AE6-EE86-4BF2-A93E-24ED786AD789.jpeg

I respect you as a poster and a person my brother but you're wrong, DEAD WRONG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Have you seen the Brothers in Football ITV documentary?

All about the link between the Casuals and Corinthians, it's brilliant. 

Yeah brother, Susan Perb ain't it. Been hankering starting a footy manager save with them for ages but it'd be a bloody challenge with the amateur thing

• Like 1

On 09/10/2020 at 00:44, Stadt said:

It does feel a bit like nobody at the club has ever read anything about our history prior to about 1960

Not really the topic for it but I was camping in Church Stretton a few weeks back and met a bloke who saw Arthur Rowley's last ever game when he was a kid as he was a Shrewsbury fan. Had a good chat about it. 

I wonder if any of the higher ups would know who he was, or who Chandler was.

• Like 1