Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

On 04/09/2020 at 14:48, Samilktray said:

Sevilla have won the UEFA Cup more than anyone and Nike are still giving them garbage championship club template kits 

C865874A-6CB7-403D-8F0D-7C555BF302FE.jpeg

559640A2-3DE6-4F54-9006-E39461004D88.jpeg

4A963CE0-CC2D-49B9-9350-EB1273733589.jpeg

Paid £85 with delivery for that white Atalanta one, FFS.

At least my tits won’t look quite as big as Muriels.

Edited by Costock_Fox

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

https://www.soccerbible.com/performance/football-apparel/2020/09/our-top-20-premier-league-shirts-for-the-2021-season/amp/

got our white shirt at 10 in the list with an honourable mention for the maroon effort

You know its a stupid article when (well, actually as soon as you see soccer bible but yknow) they've got that United third kit in there immediately. Also that Spurs kit, which is probably a top five all time worst Premier league kit. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

You know its a stupid article when (well, actually as soon as you see soccer bible but yknow) they've got that United third kit in there immediately. Also that Spurs kit, which is probably a top five all time worst Premier league kit. 

I quite like some of the #content from soccer bible from time to time tbh 

16 minutes ago, Manini said:

@Costock_Fox Did you buy your Atalanta shirt directly from the website? 

All jumping on the bandwagon now aren’t we.

Yes mate I did indeed. Cost me £85 with the Serie A badge and came smothered in lipstick lol 

Covid capital trying to spread the love. Apparently Jomas website was due to have them and I had a 30% off code BACKTOSPORT30 

Edit- still not on Joma’s website.

Edited by Costock_Fox

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

All jumping on the bandwagon now aren’t we.

Yes mate I did indeed. Cost me £85 with the Serie A badge and came smothered in lipstick lol 

Covid capital trying to spread the love. Apparently Jomas website was due to have them and I had a 30% off code BACKTOSPORT30 

Edit- still not on Joma’s website.

My cousin’s little boy got a shirt sent out to him from the family over there so I’m feeling left out/wondering how many hail Mary’s I’ll have to say before they take away my black sheep of the family tag and send me one as well...so I’m just going to take matters in to my own hands. 

Cant decide on the home shirt or the 3rd kit. What was the sizing like because I know the Italians Idea of large is slightly more modest than over here as well. Has yours come true to size? 

Just now, Manini said:

My cousin’s little boy got a shirt sent out to him from the family over there so I’m feeling left out/wondering how many hail Mary’s I’ll have to say before they take away my black sheep of the family tag and send me one as well...so I’m just going to take matters in to my own hands. 

Cant decide on the home shirt or the 3rd kit. What was the sizing like because I know the Italians Idea of large is slightly more modest than over here as well. Has yours come true to size? 

Yeah mine is pretty much the usual size although maybe a little on the small side.

Have they got any old shirts they would send? Lol

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah mine is pretty much the usual size although maybe a little on the small side.

Have they got any old shirts they would send? Lol

They keep telling me they’ve got all manner of Atalanta merch that they’ve been threatening to send over for years but no sign as of yet. I think it’s a bargaining chip to get us to go and visit again so we can bring it back instead, which we will when the world sorts itself out. 

Edited by Manini

38 minutes ago, Manini said:

They keep telling me they’ve got all manner of Atalanta merch that they’ve been threatening to send over for years but no sign as of yet. I think it’s a bargaining chip to get us to go and visit again so we can bring it back instead, which we will when the world sorts itself out. 

Ha fair enough.

I’ve become a bit obsessed with the old shirts, Lotto especially so if you ever get any and fancy selling them let me know.

I need to go back, booked to go back at East this year to watch them V Claudio’s Sampdoria and the day after it was all over the news about the villages surrounding in lockdown.