Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

52 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just sorted mine now. Says the refund will be done no later than July 30th. Surely it won’t take that long? lol It’s not an issue to me at all, just seems a bit extreme if so. 

Wouldn’t have thought so mate! I think we’ve got around a month to apply for the refund so my guess is that they’ll work it in date order. 

I should imagine the process for match by match tickets is quite a time consuming one given they’re having to delve through their transaction history. 

They’ve been pretty good about it on the whole. 

Sorry if this is a simple question- slightly confused. I have submitted a Match by Match Refund Claim quantity 1 for 2x Watford and Foxes Travel tickets and 2x FA Cup tickets. Is this correct?

Once again, apologies for the stupid question.  

2 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Sorry if this is a simple question- slightly confused. I have submitted a Match by Match Refund Claim quantity 1 for 2x Watford and Foxes Travel tickets and 2x FA Cup tickets. Is this correct?

Once again, apologies for the stupid question.  

If they're the tickets you're wanting to refund, then yes. 

There's a link to various walkthrough videos on the previous page that may help you out if you're unsure.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Just sorted mine now. Says the refund will be done no later than July 30th. Surely it won’t take that long? lol It’s not an issue to me at all, just seems a bit extreme if so. 

Maybe because there are so many permutations regarding STH, match day tickets for members, fa cup tickets, away tickets and fox travel, car park permits and corporate they simply cannot do it by an automated programme so are doing it manually.

23k STH for a start is a lot to get through.

The cynic in me says those donating to the foundation will be first, not that that is a problem on its own just how they keep mentioning the charity in the emails.

Next seasons renewals will be a big headache for the club as well if this Wuflu is still around.

I was thinking of putting the Cup ticket in the charity, is it an easy process to just put the whole amount in? I usually throw a £20 in Birch's bucket so seeing as that's a no go I'll pop the ticket in.

I Won't get it done for a few days so if anyone has tried it.

Edited by promised land

Do you have to do 2 separate applications if you're after both a season ticket refund and away match refund? I can't see the 'Season Ticket Refund' button and on the Match by Match ticket thing I can't see a screen where you detail which away games/how many tickets you're after a refund for but my laptop is from about 500BC so could be an issue with that :whistle:

11 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I might be a bit thick here, but i pay for two season tickets. I assume they monies i'm owed will be for all of them. It only mentioned my ticket although i do pay for both out of the same source.

As long as you’re the lead booking you’ll get both monies into your account. 

I might be being dense here, but I have four individual tickets (2x Watford, 1x Chelsea, 1x Arsenal) to be refunded.

The entering of "1" for quantity, is that to cover all of these or just one? Because when I added four in the basket it shouted at me that I was exceeding 1. If the 1 is supposed to signal "All eligible" tickets than it's great stuff, but just... not sure

10 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I might be being dense here, but I have four individual tickets (2x Watford, 1x Chelsea, 1x Arsenal) to be refunded.

The entering of "1" for quantity, is that to cover all of these or just one? Because when I added four in the basket it shouted at me that I was exceeding 1. If the 1 is supposed to signal "All eligible" tickets than it's great stuff, but just... not sure

That wasn't very clear to me, either. I am assuming that you are making one claim for all match tickets purchase to be refunded, rather than for the different matches. Fingers crossed!

Just now, FOXSE said:

That wasn't very clear to me, either. I am assuming that you are making one claim for all match tickets purchase to be refunded, rather than for the different matches. Fingers crossed!

I had imagined it would pull through your booking history and let you select which tickets to refund/donate etc, but it's obviously not integrated to that level. The video didn't explain either having multiple tickets to refund (unless I didn't understand it right!)

Because it's unclear I'm probably going to have to call or tweet now, using up man power, as it's not clear and I don't want to miss the deadline if there was anything else I needed to do...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Footballwipe said:

I had imagined it would pull through your booking history and let you select which tickets to refund/donate etc, but it's obviously not integrated to that level. The video didn't explain either having multiple tickets to refund (unless I didn't understand it right!)

Because it's unclear I'm probably going to have to call or tweet now, using up man power, as it's not clear and I don't want to miss the deadline if there was anything else I needed to do...

I expected like you, so I am hoping they just use the booking history to just refund all tickets you have purchased, but couldn't use...

I might also be being a bit dense, but how do you see how many purchased tickets you have outstanding?  I think I just got extra's for the Palace game but I'd like to check before choosing my donation % 

On the history tab it says the below but can't find the "Tickets" tab!!!  Then onto the season tickets which I'm assuming picks up the families too.

All the tickets you have bought or reserved in the past are listed below. To manage your ACTIVE tickets please select the "Tickets" tab.

50 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I might be a bit thick here, but i pay for two season tickets. I assume they monies i'm owed will be for all of them. It only mentioned my ticket although i do pay for both out of the same source.

As long as you’re the lead booking you’ll get both monies into your account. 

4 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I purchased a Watford ticket for my dad using his details in my account, I've not got a ticket for Watford myself. 
Do I claim it or does he?

If you've used your account then surely your account will process the refund 

So basically if you booked 4 Watford tickets and you were the lead client, you will get all the monies back from that purchase for the 4 tickets. 

If you have a season ticket as an example for you and your son and you’re the lead client you’ll get both monies back into your account. 

• Like 2