Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

Just now, RobHawk said:

Annoying when you can't buy to take up positions when you want to, but imagine those trying to cash in but be going nuts. It's why I try and avoid these shitty trading platforms. 

True but I also think this should serve as a lesson to some in seeing trading as a short term thing. If people have lost money, it’s not because of the server it’s because they took a high risk. 

9 minutes ago, Benguin said:

True but I also think this should serve as a lesson to some in seeing trading as a short term thing. If people have lost money, it’s not because of the server it’s because they took a high risk. 

I think it's an important lesson about risk, as you should only ever risk what you can afford to lose with these types of circumstances. 

But trading can be short term, that's not the issue, the issue is you are at the mercy of the software you use. It is there fault if you can't make moves when you want to, but you have to accept it's the nature of the beast on a shit but free platform

• Like 1

I think lowest it dips is around 230 maybe 200 into 190 on those with stop limit.  

I'm holding until Friday into Monday no matter what but will sell three shares when price reaches 420 to get my money back so the rest is just a gamble.

4 minutes ago, Christoph said:

I think lowest it dips is around 230 maybe 200 into 190 on those with stop limit.  

I'm holding until Friday into Monday no matter what but will sell three shares when price reaches 420 to get my money back so the rest is just a gamble.

What happens when it reaches the peak? I’ve not tried to sell a stock that has fallen off a cliff edge yet, but I imagine it’ll be difficult to get out if it’s tumbling.

Just now, Trumpet said:

What happens when it reaches the peak? I’ve not tried to sell a stock that has fallen off a cliff edge yet, but I imagine it’ll be difficult to get out if it’s tumbling.

then I sell at the peak but realistically i will likely sell when its obvious. I have 8 on a limit sell of 999. Then have 3.5 left to yolo and see if its gets mental. 

19 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Oh man I'm pissed, just seen the buy order I put on AMC around 4.95 never actually went through.  It's now at around 15.  Boooo.

I put an order in (very small) just in case it did the same as GME at 4.95 too. I forgot to put a limit on so it got executed at 15 :( might still get some profit but a good lesson learnt to quash those fomo feelings. 

27 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Spent a few grand today on EUA @ 30p 

:nigel::nigel:

Sorry to hear, is that a cut losses or hold? I normally sell at -8% but only if that’s a gradual decrease rather than a daily movement. 

let’s hope it jumps back up.

31 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Sorry to hear, is that a cut losses or hold? I normally sell at -8% but only if that’s a gradual decrease rather than a daily movement. 

let’s hope it jumps back up.

I’m holding. Any money I put in I write off in my head anyway, but it was rotten timing 😂

I’ve sat on a small holding since September and decided today was the day to take a bigger position. I think there’s a few more twists to come.

On 25/01/2021 at 14:28, Christoph said:

All signs are showing that there's massive potential for going over 1000 a share. I've only put in an amount I can live with losing

Congrats on that pal. I hadn't quite grasped the gravity of what was going on then but have since made a mint in AMC & Nokia 🍻

6 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Congrats on that pal. I hadn't quite grasped the gravity of what was going on then but have since made a mint in AMC & Nokia 🍻

I got lucky because I go on reddit and wall street bets were everywhere so I couldnt ignore them any longer. Nakd stocks are becoming quite popular as well. Cheap them. I've got 350 quid in blackberry and that's been a nice raise so far.

All my stocks are meme stocks 😂I bet real life investors are hating this. Sitting there with 7 percent returns raging that a bunxh of autists on the Internet are raking it in on wild speculative stocks 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Christoph said:

I got lucky because I go on reddit and wall street bets were everywhere so I couldnt ignore them any longer. Nakd stocks are becoming quite popular as well. Cheap them. I've got 350 quid in blackberry and that's been a nice raise so far.

All my stocks are meme stocks 😂I bet real life investors are hating this. Sitting there with 7 percent returns raging that a bunxh of autists on the Internet are raking it in on wild speculative stocks 

Haha! I bet. If you can't beat them join them I say. And If you haven't got the bollocks to join them shut up lol. 

Having said that I've just sold the majority of my meme stocks as I only bought into ones that were undervalued (AMC & Nokia at $4.50) when I got in and they've flew up. They all look to have been pushed above their value at the minute so I don't like the risk reward as much, until they find a new target anyway. 😄👍

2 hours ago, Christoph said:

Keep us informed on here then please lol

I can't stand Reddit, I've tried to, but it's such a hideous layout and awkward looking site.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Been following this GMC stuff, absolutely hilarious and amazing for those that invested. Love the hedgefund jabronis getting dunked on by a bunch of nerds. Best part of it is reading through comments of all the people that were in financial difficulties and can now go to the doctor (usa), pay off debt, help our their family etc.