Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

11 minutes ago, ren said:

£200 of doge bought early this morning. Fingers crossed the Americans push it.

I did exactly the same thing, but annoyingly, i put it on at it's highest point in the morning.

But I'm hoping once people cash out with GME they chuck it on Dogecoins instead.

29 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I did exactly the same thing, but annoyingly, i put it on at it's highest point in the morning.

But I'm hoping once people cash out with GME they chuck it on Dogecoins instead.

Exactly what I'm trying to do but sat waiting for verification to go through!

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

Given that Coinbase has been down for the past few hours (I was warned) I'm glad I learnt how to use Binance! 

Not touching Doge, can see it falling off a cliff at anytime.

You suggesting the crypto currency set up as a joke in honour of a dog meme isn't a worthy investment? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

You suggesting the crypto currency set up as a joke in honour of a dog meme isn't a worthy investment? 

Maybe not, but a lot of people who are really into memes and dumb investments are going to become millionaires some point in the coming days (barring a major scandal), so...

Stuck 100 quid in Doge early evening yesterday as soon as I saw it gaining traction on Reddit. Didn’t really expect it to go anywhere but worth it avoid FOMO, checked earlier I was at 5x returns, now back down to half that. Hoping the weekend does bits for it but adds a bit of interest to life for a bit

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Forget Gamestop, look at Vaxart! An announcement is due on Monday for the results of their phase 1 oral Covid vaccine. 

Must be good news.

Screenshot_20210129-171104_Trading 212.jpg

I looked at these the other day at £ 9 pds. and was tempted but didn't act. You win some and lose some.

For those that don't know they're trying to develop a Vaccine Tablet instead of an injection. What a Boom that would be if they can pull it off.

If they can the price will Rocket Skywards Tesla style. However at the current price I think they may be to much of a gamble as you'd have to risk too much capital.

But that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I looked at these the other day at £ 9 pds. and was tempted but didn't act. You win some and lose some.

For those that don't know they're trying to develop a Vaccine Tablet instead of an injection. What a Boom that would be if they can pull it off.

If they can the price will Rocket Skywards Tesla style. However at the current price I think they may be to much of a gamble as you'd have to risk too much capital.

But that's just my opinion. 

You're absolutely right and it's in such an early stage.

The downsides are that it might be completely unsuccessful, but even if it does work, half the world could be vaccinated by the time it's developed and approved.

However, if it is successful and we all need a vaccine every 6 or 12 months, a tablet, stable at room temperature, surely makes the most sense?

All big ifs at the moment, but I'll stick with it and hope it pays off.

If not, I've only put in what I can afford to lose.

32 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Are you checking your junk folder?

Yep, nothing.

What's a man gotta do for some doge?

As a first foray into this world, I can't say I'm impressed. The UX has been garbage. I'm surprised the exchanges have managed to get as popular as they have.

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Yep, nothing.

What's a man gotta do for some doge?

As a first foray into this world, I can't say I'm impressed. The UX has been garbage. I'm surprised the exchanges have managed to get as popular as they have.

Bank transfer me 5k and I'll buy it for you :ph34r:

What should I do with my GME investment now then?

I'm completely new to this, signed up to Trading 212 a couple of weeks ago, mainly looking to have a couple of pies that consist of good solid companies that'll give me a decent long return, in comparison to a savings account with terrible interest rates.

I got caught up in the WSB thing, looking to make a quick buck.

I've not gone massive, in relation to some people, about £200 on when they were around $315. Yep, a day too late.

I'm basically breaking even at this point. Do I take my money and regret I was late? Or risk losing it all? 

I would kick myself if they hit $500, but whats the likelihood?

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'm completely new to this, signed up to Trading 212 a couple of weeks ago, mainly looking to have a couple of pies that consist of good solid companies that'll give me a decent long return, in comparison to a savings account with terrible interest rates.

I've not gone massive, in relation to some people, about £200 on when they were around $315. Yep, a day too late.

I'm basically breaking even at this point. Do I take my money and regret I was late? Or risk losing it all? 

Nobody can advise you what to do with your money and what’s going on in this is unpredictable as it’s unprecedented behaviour. 
If I had the time to monitor it properly, I’d bang all I could afford to lose on doge and try and ride it high. But if I was to say that was even remotely educated, I’d be lying through my teeth.

I’ll have to sit this one out for now as I’m way too busy to keep my finger on the pulse.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Not that I'm a master in this at all but from my understanding you should wait till Monday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1