Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

8 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

GME seems to be coming back up right now anyone who is in HOLD.

I suspect all of the folks who heard over today and yesterday via following Elon musk or reading the news have got out and all the redditors are holding. I think there has been blatant manipulation and wrong doing by the brokers/banks etc but I think they are still going to pay. They can’t suspend trading indefinitely and what was a hive of wound up nerds is now a swarm of wound up people. 

25 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So out of my depth in here. lol

If they tank the banks, won’t we just have to bail them out again?

They won't the banks will throw the kitchen sink at the market to stop that occurring but they have tanked billions worth of hedge funds. And not to mention have exposed the rigged nature of the stock market.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

What are people doing with their holdings in gme?  Selling or holding until friday

Holding.  I closed my other meme stocks which were all at a loss, but I recouped that money putting it into the dip in GME at 197 then selling again when it hit 300 shortly after.  Nothing but profit here on out.

Edit: Actually that's a lie, I managed to jump off the Expr ship before it fell below my buy price.

Edited by Carl the Llama

One thing that will be interesting from all this:  A few legislators spoke out to say they were keeping an eye on the gme situation.  Now obviously they meant in terms of the redditors 'manipulating' the market, but after the shenanigans of today do we think they're actually going to do anything about the very obvious collusion by industry insiders?

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

One thing that will be interesting from all this:  A few legislators spoke out to say they were keeping an eye on the gme situation.  Now obviously they meant in terms of the redditors 'manipulating' the market, but after the shenanigans of today do we think they're actually going to do anything about the very obvious collusion by industry insiders?

I doubt it, sadly. 
The Status Quo benefits those that fund the rules.

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Doubt it 👎

• Like 1