Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Dogecoin booming now.  Sadly neither of my apps trade it and I can't get coinbase to work.  Does anyone know another app that works with doge?

What's the deal with doge booming? Another from wsb?

4 minutes ago, Devohn said:

As WallStreetBets would say: "APES TOGETHER STRONG" No chance I'm selling, I thought about it at $480 but I'm glad I decided against it, this has potential to go much higher.

If T212 allows it, I might buy more tomorrow, depends if I’m still livid when I wake up.

27 minutes ago, Beechey said:

If T212 allows it, I might buy more tomorrow, depends if I’m still livid when I wake up.

Good luck, I'm gonna try and buy more on Etoro. It's not even about the money for me anymore, I haven't been this mad about something in a long while. Just the fact I had to sit there and watch my position fall from $480 to $180 while Etoro only allowed shorting or closing positions. Luckily I got in at $80 so I'm pretty confident I won't be losing money anyway.

Edited by Devohn

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I hope you guys got on the doge rocket.  I let my passport lapse so I can't do any photo id on the coin sites, watching it go up past 700% of where it was when I mentioned it on here is excruciating lol 

I'm in work, couldn't get into coinbase so left it. Gutted also

Having to wait for passport verification and bank verification to get a coinbase account is frustrating when trying to jump on something before the ship sails. (Maybe it already has.)

Edit: looks you can't actually buy doge on coinbase now? 

Edited by Nod.E

lol

GameStop: Confused investors inundate Robin Hood society

A society promoting legendary outlaw Robin Hood has seen a huge surge in its social media following from people confusing it with the US stock trading platform Robinhood.

The World Wide Robin Hood Society promotes the tales of the hero and his connections with Nottinghamshire.

More than 33,000 people began following the group on Twitter in 24 hours.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55849192

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

lol

GameStop: Confused investors inundate Robin Hood society

A society promoting legendary outlaw Robin Hood has seen a huge surge in its social media following from people confusing it with the US stock trading platform Robinhood.

The World Wide Robin Hood Society promotes the tales of the hero and his connections with Nottinghamshire.

More than 33,000 people began following the group on Twitter in 24 hours.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55849192

The person running their Twitter account seems very nice and surprisingly patient in the circumstances

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

How much currently?

I got the ticker gs2c which is the same as gme but just on the German stock exchange. Got in at €312 or $370ish. The problem here is the German exchange closes at 16:30. So if your planning on selling tonight after the Americans have gone at it all day you won’t be able to. This isn’t an investment for me but just a want to be part of it, so will hold until at least next Monday. 

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Having to wait for passport verification and bank verification to get a coinbase account is frustrating when trying to jump on something before the ship sails. (Maybe it already has.)

Edit: looks you can't actually buy doge on coinbase now? 

Binance is where I have bought mine :)

Bought £15 worth about 1am, by 3am it reached about £25 value, this morning it had dropped down to about £13 value, now back up to about £20 value

Edited by moore_94

40 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

This all sounds like a lot of fun.

I wish I knew what the f**k I was doing.

Worth getting involved in this Dogecoin madness or no?

Maybe.  A lot of people making money off of GME are going to put it straight into doge so it could go far.  I'm not enjoying being locked out of this one lol