Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wes and Fuchs sign contract extension!

33 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is this to continue next season then? Would be a gift for the Manchester, Liverpool and London clubs that have great depth.

I have no idea, but would not be surprised

38 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is this to continue next season then? Would be a gift for the Manchester, Liverpool and London clubs that have great depth.

Well it shouldn’t .....afaiaw, it’s to help avoid injuries with so many extra games in a short time following a truncated ‘pre season’.   Next season should see a return to a more normal schedule 

good news about the old boys ! 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Well it shouldn’t .....afaiaw, it’s to help avoid injuries with so many extra games in a short time following a truncated ‘pre season’.   Next season should see a return to a more normal schedule 

good news about the old boys ! 

I just thought that @Dahnsouff had some inside info from his comment, but apparently not.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa desperate to not have to face up to the responsibility of moving in full time with his missus and kids 

Do they actually exist? ....

Edited by Fox92
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wolfox said:

Whatever happened to the Maddison extension by the way…. He appeared to be days away from signing months ago

I suspect it will be agreed soon and backdated as it's likely he was put on hold whilst the outcome of how much revenue was likely to be lost from the suspension of the season. Now its been agreed what the monies owed back to the TV companies is and the terms of payment will help clubs be able to plan.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I've not seen this, how much do we owe?

We all agreed to postpone £170m collectively owed to Sky until the 2021/22 season and I think there's another £150-160m owed to BT and various international broadcasters which i'm not 100% sure has been agreed on repayment yet. If you split £330m between 20 clubs it's £16.5m a team, not great news really.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We all agreed to postpone £170m collectively owed to Sky until the 2021/22 season and I think there's another £150-160m owed to BT and various international broadcasters which i'm not 100% sure has been agreed on repayment yet. If you split £330m between 20 clubs it's £16.5m a team, not great news really.

Was this at the point where the season may have been cancelled? 

That seems a hell of a lot, considering the season will be finishing and extra games are being shown. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

Was this at the point where the season may have been cancelled? 

That seems a hell of a lot, considering the season will be finishing and extra games are being shown. 

This was at the point where the season was announced it was restarting and finishing at the end of July. Any further delay was likely to result in more money owed, so hopefully this is the final amounts.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

Makes sense to have 3 competent keepers with so many games next season (hopefully). Unless Ward is looking to move on for first team football. 

Was hoping Iversen or maybe one of the other younger keepers would get the chance to step up to 3rd choice, but I guess if they want Iversen out on loan again it makes sense

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bizarre given how highly rated Daniel Iversen supposedly is? Or will we continue to get him out on loan until we consider him at least our number 2?

His loans so far have been in League 2 then League 1, next season should be in the Championship maybe staying at Rotherham since they've got promoted?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

His loans so far have been in League 2 then League 1, next season should be in the Championship maybe staying at Rotherham since they've got promoted?

Kind of loan that would make sense for all sides unless we can get him to a better club

Johansson looks about as good as Iversen, is he the next one to get stuck in our U23s without going on loan? 

Jakupovic is a weird one, you'd think that 3rd keeper spot would be the easiest one to maximise use of our club trained quota for CL