Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wes and Fuchs sign contract extension!

Excellent news. We know how important Morgan and Fuchs are in terms of setting an example off the pitch, and in the case of Fuchs especially, he always gives a good account of himself when he's called upon.

It's also nice that Mendy and Bennet are staying until at least the end of the season, as I feel like that's good for morale. Will be interesting to see what happens to Mendy as IMo he is good enough to play for a mid table team in the Premier League or a top 7 team in France as a regular starter. He won't start here but he's looked more than adequate when called upon by Rodgers and given European football would definitely provide good cover, which would otherwise force us into the market. You can understand if he wants to move on to start though!

• Like 2

Much needed depth for next season in the champions league. If we're going to go top 4 or better we have to have the depth. Next window is a big window for us covid or no covid

Great news. Fuchs is undoubtedly one of my favourite ever City players. 

Professional and gives his all on the pitch and seems like a really nice guy with a great sense of humour off the pitch.

He's also got his head screwed on and seems destined for good things after his playing career.

Great that Wes is sticking around too.

The pair of them will add so much experience and pass on great advice to the youngsters. 

• Like 2

I love Fuchs and Wes, but I really would rather we weren't counting on them for on-field contributions past this season.  Christian has obvious technical ability and he can still play if the opponent has no pace - he's a great option for cup matches.  But Morgan is really past it.