Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

How so?

Loan cards used in friendlies don’t count towards the number of matches the card is available for.

You can use the card for as many times as you like in the friendlies mode, if the match type allows it ie isn’t sliver only or has a player rating restriction.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

Loan cards used in friendlies don’t count towards the number of matches the card is available for.

You can use the card for as many times as you like in the friendlies mode, if the match type allows it ie isn’t sliver only or has a player rating restriction.

Useful for objectives, like you said if the match type allows it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Did Ronaldo... Regret doing Ronaldo lol seen kids of people say he plays above his stats but I just don’t feel it! Feels absolutely woeful... just as well I did Dybala to go alongside him as well I guess lol 

I am not great at the game but Ronaldo isn’t great for me either robben has been much better. Even struggle using neymar

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am not great at the game but Ronaldo isn’t great for me either robben has been much better. Even struggle using neymar

Neymar has been unreal for me. Totally changed my games. Seems everytime i shoot with him its a goal. I play him as lw. Stats are 84 played, 92 goals, 73 assists.

17 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Neymar has been unreal for me. Totally changed my games. Seems everytime i shoot with him its a goal. I play him as lw. Stats are 84 played, 92 goals, 73 assists.

I think I prob just don’t know how to use him properly. Use him as lw as well few games seemed decent but just can’t get on with him. 

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I think I prob just don’t know how to use him properly. Use him as lw as well few games seemed decent but just can’t get on with him. 

Agree with that about not being able to get on with certain players. I bought KDB for 300k early on but hate using him. Doesnt fit how i play.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Did Ronaldo... Regret doing Ronaldo lol seen kids of people say he plays above his stats but I just don’t feel it! Feels absolutely woeful... just as well I did Dybala to go alongside him as well I guess lol 

Yeah, I've learned to ignore the posts on Reddit about SBC's "playing much better than their stats". I think half of them are people trying to convince themselves they've not made a big mistake, haha.

I did do Dybala, but not Ronaldo. That being said, I thought Dybala would be better - has been a little underwhelming for me.

5 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Yeah, I've learned to ignore the posts on Reddit about SBC's "playing much better than their stats". I think half of them are people trying to convince themselves they've not made a big mistake, haha.

I did do Dybala, but not Ronaldo. That being said, I thought Dybala would be better - has been a little underwhelming for me.

Agreed I’ve not been overly impressed with Dybala either... both have dropped down to the bench to bring Robben and Dalglish back in

Stopped at 11/5 as I really couldn’t be bothered with champs... opted to get back on the pl sbc grind... just about emptied my club of golds under 82 rated then from nowhere when all hope was but gone.. walkout... purple flair... second Best Belgian in the prem Toty KDB

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Agreed I’ve not been overly impressed with Dybala either... both have dropped down to the bench to bring Robben and Dalglish back in

I can't start him, because my team is mostly prem, but I thought he'd make a good impact sub instead of Freeze Gnabry. Doesn't seem any better though.

Ah well, I had fodder to use anyway, so can't complain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

I can't start him, because my team is mostly prem, but I thought he'd make a good impact sub instead of Freeze Gnabry. Doesn't seem any better though.

Ah well, I had fodder to use anyway, so can't complain. 

Agreed I only ended up doing Dybala as I’d packed a duplicate Pope with 50 mins till the sbc expired, same goes with Boateng and CR7 I only did them as I was getting a bunch of high rated dupes grinding the prem upgrade packs

Weee!! Maybe not a legit TOTY but will take him!!

Certainly helps in my road to Neymar saving! 

my in game team also attached. Currently have about 363k but with this and some other stuff I can sell easily get to 600. Should I push on for Neymar or get Nedved? Thinking Dembele maybe drops to bench? Not a super fan of Felix either I have untradeable TOTW Pogba (don’t like) or Record Breaker Silva who could come in. 

66C0781B-F485-466B-99B8-4BAE5306A4AC.jpeg

D403ABC4-5755-4493-B917-0824108E8E5C.png

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's a joke how rigged fifa packs are.

Opened 2 100k packs earlier from the finishing and assist mastery and yeah 😂😂😂😂

I got Higuain from my Ultimate Pack for the same, and Walter Benitez from my “Premium” Ligue 1 Pack.  

Anyone know why RTTF Ndidi has suddenly jumped up massively in price? Was 230k 2 days ago but now is around 290k. Waa just about to buy him but dont have enough now. Anyone think he'll go down again or will he stay at that price with the next rounds of the Europa coming up soon?