Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Played some right bellends today. Winning twice come 85th minute they quit... game doesn't even register. 

Go into a next game winning again, he quits somehow manage to count as a loss for me? I apprently lost connection to the ea servers yet I'm on a wired connection. 

Next game I'm winning 2-0. Miss 2 penalties with Rooney(lol) person then gets 2 quick goals despite being dominated up to that point. Second half all over him again hit the bar twice and post once before Son finally scores the winner. 

Talk about ea letting people back into the game ffs.

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Thought try get a few cards to trade 650 coins try selling them for a bit extra. Not been able to even get 850 coins for them 😂

Yeah, if there aren’t any upgrade SBCs, they aren’t worth much. I’m sure we might see something with Future Stars, can you hold onto them? 

11 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, if there aren’t any upgrade SBCs, they aren’t worth much. I’m sure we might see something with Future Stars, can you hold onto them? 

I can do only have about 50 now. Did it last week managed to sell for double brought for still not much but better than this 😂😂. Will keep hold see what happens tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I can do only have about 50 now. Did it last week managed to sell for double brought for still not much but better than this 😂😂. Will keep hold see what happens tomorrow 

Good luck! 

I’ve got fodder burning a hole in my pocket for Rooney but can’t get him into the starting line up yet. Think I’ll wait and see what the offer brings and then assess. Same with a few packs as I just did MM for free. 

4 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Good luck! 

I’ve got fodder burning a hole in my pocket for Rooney but can’t get him into the starting line up yet. Think I’ll wait and see what the offer brings and then assess. Same with a few packs as I just did MM for free. 

I can normally get mm done for free have loads of rubbish in my club that I just keep for that and sell anything on the day I can. Wouldn’t mind that Rooney card but I am hoping for a good sbc when the future stars starts 

@Ashley- any more updates on how Rooney is doing? I can do him for “free” and have all the “torpedoes in the tubes” so to speak but am thinking, should I wait for future stars or just go for it? 

I’ll have to give up the following players of note (all untradeable)

1. IF Pogba - just can’t get on with him 

2. TOTY Grealish - not used him 

3. Gold sterling - got me Grealish but that’s it 

4. that free Beckham we got - meh. Have way better now 

Rest is fodder tbh. 

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

@Ashley- any more updates on how Rooney is doing? I can do him for “free” and have all the “torpedoes in the tubes” so to speak but am thinking, should I wait for future stars or just go for it? 

Rest is fodder tbh. 

Do it. 

Hes ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Rest is fodder tbh. 

My two pennies worth, he’s there until the 23rd of Feb so I’m waiting to see what FS’s offers before I decide.

Unless you want him for this Weekend League of course.