Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

7 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Anyone know why RTTF Ndidi has suddenly jumped up massively in price? Was 230k 2 days ago but now is around 290k. Waa just about to buy him but dont have enough now. Anyone think he'll go down again or will he stay at that price with the next rounds of the Europa coming up soon?

I got him at £262k when he first became available. If we go through his price will rise along with his rating and stats. If we go out he will drop to under 200k i reckon.

Edited by Thefox81

On 31/01/2021 at 14:16, dbtcity said:

Did Ronaldo... Regret doing Ronaldo lol seen loads of people say he plays above his stats but I just don’t feel it! Feels absolutely woeful... just as well I did Dybala to go alongside him as well I guess lol 

Any more thoughts on Baby CR7? Played a few people who brought him on last night and he just seemed to run over my defenders - although I did suffer the curse of going 2-0 or 3-0 up a couple of times, only for my players to turn to sludge, become unable to complete a pass and become less effective and existent than Trump’s border wall! Tempted to do him now... 

Current team - cos I know you all love to see it :D I spent my “Neymar money” on Babies Neved and Van Basten, just cos I love them.  Still have HL Benz on bench and also David Silva is my currently preferred attacking midfielder alongside Kante and Nedved in the middle (532) and Aouar up top with Van B.  Llorente (or Freeze Capa - still deciding) goes to third CB.  Speaking of invisible, Neto in goal is woeful - going to change back to Vaclik I think as I’m broke and sold Oblak for 12k profit - seems like goalies have gone up loads in the last week and getting 78k for him was too good to pass up...  Also have 84 IF Felix - holding him for now in case of Winter upgrade, and IF Pog (untradeable) who isn’t doing much   

Another thing I did was loans for Johnny Barnes and Middle Torres.  Great for friendly challenges! Middle Torres is awesome, but so expensive to do. 

436C2332-3614-4C60-A214-C696698FA397.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Yup all aboard the future stars promo which fingers crossed is usually 1 of their better promos.... they did just butcher Toty though so who knows... Surely Fofana has to bag a card 🙏🏻

Fofana would be a really good one to try get hold of if he could manage to get one. Or Harvey Barnes 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I want Rooney but linking him on full chem will be hard. 

But 375k with no players available to put into him for a card nearly on Toty KDBs level... say less lol think I’m going to start him on 7 chem at rm in a 451 with Tavernier at RB then move him to Cm or cam... finally getting Tavernier in the team will be a plus in its self lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

But 375k with no players available to put into him for a card nearly on Toty KDBs level... say less lol think I’m going to start him on 7 chem at rm in a 451 with Tavernier at RB then move him to Cm or cam... finally getting Tavernier in the team will be a plus in its self lol 

I've about got the players in my club to do him I think. Do I don't I 🤔

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Has to be done that card looks ridiculous for the price

Currently I think the best I can get him is 7 Chem. Any recommendations for a icon striker or cam? Got around 169k few players to sell. KDB I could probably get around 120k for 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20210202-214924_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Ashley

24 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Currently I think the best I can get him is 7 Chem. Any recommendations for a icon striker or cam? Got around 169k few players to sell. KDB I could probably get around 120k for 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20210202-220806_Companion.thumb.jpg.10af01676f2601bc431df8c40bfa6506.jpg

Usual side below

Screenshot_20210202-221234_Companion.thumb.jpg.511ede722d165da154ab4093951c608a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Not used him but there’s the Grealish objective or IF Maddison looks good. You could then sandwich Rooney between English players and save some coins.

5 hours ago, brookfox said:

Not used him but there’s the Grealish objective or IF Maddison looks good. You could then sandwich Rooney between English players and save some coins.

Grealish and Madders are good shouts. 

@Ashley - what about the Squad Foundations Sinclair too? He’s pretty decent and will give you super chem (yeah, that’s a thing) 

6 hours ago, aaron0072002uk said:

Back on FIFA after finally getting a PS5 got 70k any tips on a team/ the game in general?

Tough with that amount since everyone 84 and over are a bit pricey due to being needed for SBCs.

For the Rooney SBC an 84 rated squad costs about 85K+, which is nuts.

Best cheap player thats fun to use is my usual homer vote for Alphonso Davies base card, which is now under 3K. Put a guardian chem on him and he's a dribbling defensive machine.

8 hours ago, aaron0072002uk said:

Back on FIFA after finally getting a PS5 got 70k any tips on a team/ the game in general?

I started with something like this. Comes in at around 50k and should be ok to get you going with things like Hunters on the strikers.

D54FF13C-462C-47E7-9D35-CE49FF2A9FA5.jpeg

9 hours ago, brookfox said:

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Grealish and Madders are good shouts. 

@Ashley - what about the Squad Foundations Sinclair too? He’s pretty decent and will give you super chem (yeah, that’s a thing) 

Rooney at CAM in game me thinks. Screenshot_20210203-084008_Companion.thumb.jpg.8a4b17240478f7147ce9efe1f38524b9.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

Get rashford on 7 chem the guy is superb for about 40k

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Gave the 532 formation a whirl last night after seeing a load of people recommend it and dear Lord it was brilliant! This is what I was running with Son at LWB and Adama cb https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=hHI5csIknV3kv:FFA21PS4

I tried it, but whilst I like the 3 at the back, I miss the width of playing wingers and I found that the wing backs aren't as naturally as advanced and involved as I'd like them to be. I'm using the same custom tactics but in a 3-4-1-2 formation instead.

Do you not find that Son in particular is wasted in that formation?

Edited by stu

1 hour ago, stu said:

I tried it, but whilst I like the 3 at the back, I miss the width of playing wingers and I found that the wing backs aren't as naturally as advanced and involved as I'd like them to be. I'm using the same custom tactics but in a 3-4-1-2 formation instead.

Do you not find that Son in particular is wasted in that formation?

I had both my wing backs set to get forward and they both seemed to do it to be fair, yea Son was the 1 I didn’t really want to use as a wing back but I didn’t have another winger/cm I felt would work as a wing back or cb but he managed to pop up with a few goals/assists and done a job defensively so I guess he’s doing alright... the WL be make or break though (still debating if it’s worth actually playing said mode) , I tend to sub off dalglish so I would usually end up sticking him up top in the second half anyway! 

defensively and offensively It just seemed to click but like I say only used it a few games so far so plenty of time/with the latest patch it may unravel 

• Like 1