Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Planned on stopping at 11 like ive been doing but as the wife went to bed early I thought I’d carry on till I got to 14... I was 13/9 (worst record I think I’ve ever had... or so I thought).... I ended up rage quitting 8 in a row before uninstalling the game lol it’s so bad from the ridiculous matchmaking I get every week since I switched over to next gen console to the broken game itself it’s just a disaster! I genuinely think this will be my last Fifa for a good while 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Planned on stopping at 11 like ive been doing but as the wife went to bed early I thought I’d carry on till I got to 14... I was 13/9 (worst record I think I’ve ever had... or so I thought).... I ended up rage quitting 8 in a row before uninstalling the game lol it’s so bad from the ridiculous matchmaking I get every week since I switched over to next gen console to the broken game itself it’s just a disaster! I genuinely think this will be my last Fifa for a good while 

I'm at 2 uninstalls, so far :D

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

I'm at 2 uninstalls, so far :D

I was honestly inches away from snapping the disc as I think that’s the only way I’ll actually stop lol... it really is a disgrace of a game though maybe I’ll come back for tots not that there’s any real point though as the better my team gets the worse I get lol 

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I was honestly inches away from snapping the disc as I think that’s the only way I’ll actually stop lol... it really is a disgrace of a game though maybe I’ll come back for tots not that there’s any real point though as the better my team gets the worse I get lol 

There's got to be some sort of help group for us!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Maybe play Dark Souls, it’s more forgiving than FIFA! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Last year's game pushed me over the edge 😂 

• Haha 1

Played another nob earlier who decided to quit/reset do what ever when I went 2-0 up. I had to restart my game eventually and got the loss for it. 

Ea need to ban these ***** who do it. Got video evidence of it happening too  

Apologies if this has already been mentioned - I haven't read the whole thread.

I got Fifa 21 the other week and I'm really disappointed. I usually do Career Mode but the way you have to constantly train your squad ruins it for me. Preferred it the old way.

Anyone else find this annoying?

Might try PES.

2 hours ago, Scanchez said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned - I haven't read the whole thread.

I got Fifa 21 the other week and I'm really disappointed. I usually do Career Mode but the way you have to constantly train your squad ruins it for me. Preferred it the old way.

Anyone else find this annoying?

Might try PES.

It is slightly annoying but doesn't take too much time. I just sim all of them.