Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

19 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

been grinding my club through the 81+ and just got Ronaldo in my 150th pack, 1st time I have ever packed Ronaldo in 12 years of FUT.

Which one? CR7 or El Phenomeno? 

Regardless, amazing! 

Edited by HoustonFox

I don’t know about you lot but scripting is through the roof at the moment. So many times I’ve been up 2 or 3 and then I can’t move and players score wonder goals (30 yard volley with gold Laimer anyone). 

Just sucking what little fun was left out of the game 

27 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I don’t know about you lot but scripting is through the roof at the moment. So many times I’ve been up 2 or 3 and then I can’t move and players score wonder goals (30 yard volley with gold Laimer anyone). 

Just sucking what little fun was left out of the game 

Aren't you glad you got sucked back in? :D

6 hours ago, LCFCJ said:

Just curious. where does everyone finish in champs or what's your skill rating? Positive or negative record?

G1 mainly when I can be bothered to play 30. Getting closer to elite but gets so sweaty after you hit 20 wins 

skill rating is a case of getting up to around 2100 then self relegating back down on weds to around 1900 to then make it back up again over the week

dont judge me lol 

Edited by Swarles Barkley
  • Like 1

Just caused a Lingard rage quit. Picked him up in my all England squad, since his IF is super cheap and first Rivals match he slides one through to Rashy for a goal and a minute later finessed one from about 25 yards out with him and the guy was gone lol

He won't replace Prime Kaka for me at that spot though ;)

10 hours ago, stu said:

Gold 2/3, Rivals 3/4. Can’t ever see me improving on that.

To be fair there isn't a massive amount of difference between 3 Div to 1 Div in rivals.

A lot depends on what team you are running, I refuse to be a Mendy, Varane, Mbappe, Neymar meta guy.

Edited by coolhandfox

Most I've ever got in champs is 15 possibly 16. That was last year. 

Haven't bothered this year and currently in Division 3 on Rivals. I don't know if its because I'm on Series X but the standard of player(s) I'm against at the moment are actually ridiculous. 

Normally I sit quite comfortably in Division 1.