Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

3 hours ago, stu said:

My two pennies worth, he’s there until the 23rd of Feb so I’m waiting to see what FS’s offers before I decide.

Unless you want him for this Weekend League of course.

Yeah, I can hang on for a bit (he says) and see what comes up but Rooney does look great. Only other things are mid-icon but too risky. 

I might also wait for refresh as I’m sitting on some IFs with potential upgrades (Felix, Llorente who I can sell too). Not seen too much in Future starts yet 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Played one game with Harv and sold him.

Missed 5 chances and felt nowhere near worth the price I paid for him. Didn’t help that he's playing in the position of my best player(untradeable prime Kaka).

Took a bit of a loss on that one.

Dude, you should have at least waited til the UK woke back up. These Leicester boys would have bought him for top dollah 😂😂

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Anyone seen the pitch invasions that happen? Well I say pitch invasion. Scored a late goal to win a game and had about 5 fans on the pitch being held back by police? Not sure if it's a next gen thing or not? 😂

Haha I've seen the videos, it's a next gen thing. Apparently it cant be skipped? So people who concede absolutely rage out. Not sure if that's been patched

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Haha I've seen the videos, it's a next gen thing. Apparently it cant be skipped? So people who concede absolutely rage out. Not sure if that's been patched

Don't think it can be skipped no, it hasn't happened to me... yet I'm sure it will do though. If  you're the one who scores then you can hold A to skip it but it takes a while. Your manager and subs come and celebrate with you 😂

Edited by Ashley

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Don't think it can be skipped no, it hasn't happened to me... yet I'm sure it will do though. If  you're the one who scores then you can hold A to skip it but it takes a while. Your manager and subs come and celebrate with you 😂

Also happens with the manager and subs running to celebrate on the other team, if you get a late goal then concede with a kick off goal.

Same in extra time too...

13 minutes ago, stu said:

Also happens with the manager and subs running to celebrate on the other team, if you get a late goal then concede with a kick off goal.

Same in extra time too...

feel like I’ll see that a lot when I get a nextgen then... Last night probably had 5 games that I got equalized on in the last min.  Had one game where the guy scored on 45 and 90 but I smashed him in ET.  Have 4 more games where I just need to score a goal for Tonali.  I was able to do all the other objectives in the first 7 games so it’s become mind numbing to just get the last goals only. I’ve just played to score and then elastic banded my controller - feels a bit of a di** move but someone gets a win and I get a goal and can read or whatever.  Funny to watch people who don’t realize for the first 5 mins and play really hard and the AI just blocks them LOL 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

So 532 recap.... it’s not as good as I thought lol getting constantly countered in the WL so it looks like a return to the 433 (4) or the 4222

I've seen so many people 532 is the new meta, I tried it too and just couldn't get on with it, still conceded a shit ton lol

Got Prime Koeman from icon swaps. The plan was to swap him and RTTF Ndidi in game to have Koeman CM and Ndidi CB. But couldn't really get along with Koeman at all so i've now got a 91 rated icon sitting on my bench lol Ndidi is much better as a CDM than as a CB too

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

So 532 recap.... it’s not as good as I thought lol getting constantly countered in the WL so it looks like a return to the 433 (4) or the 4222

I’ve noticed that too, normally when my middle CB decides to Mark either the left or right CB instead of sitting in the middle and it opens up a massive hole. For Tonali challenge I also did 5212 but also switched in game to 442 or 4141 (which I find more attacking that 433 as wide players just seem to get more involved for me