Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

How to sleep

1 hour ago, ParkerPen said:

polish beer

Doesn't work, just knocked back these two and still feel like having a coffee overdose :(

brewski.jpg

(and anticipating the question, no there's no vodka in the fridge lol)

I need some proven qualiteee.... Think I might settle on one of Puels conferences 

Edited by Chester Dontlie

I remember after the Cardiff play off semi final defeat feeling restless and just gutted beyond belief.

but as others have said, there are more important things out there in the world. Not some game that will mean **** all in the future.

hurts now as it’s raw, but there is time to make it right. 

priority now is to see what happens with Manchester City today, that will give us a better idea.

48 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

I remember after the Cardiff play off semi final defeat feeling restless and just gutted beyond belief.

but as others have said, there are more important things out there in the world. Not some game that will mean **** all in the future.

hurts now as it’s raw, but there is time to make it right. 

priority now is to see what happens with Manchester City today, that will give us a better idea.

Definitely 09.30am we may know it's top 5, hoping it is. That way we need to beat Sheffield u and hope wolves don't win last 3, drawing or losing with Burnley be ideal so we can wrap up champions league football come thursday 8pm

Edited by lcfcfoz

1 hour ago, lcfcfoz said:

Definitely 09.30am we may know it's top 5, hoping it is. That way we need to beat Sheffield u and hope wolves don't win last 3, drawing or losing with Burnley be ideal so we can wrap up champions league football come thursday 8pm

If that happens it would be an even bigger swing of events than what happened after 66 minutes yesterday!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

If that happens it would be an even bigger swing of events than what happened after 66 minutes yesterday!

Exactly we were going into last night's game needing 10 points or 3 wins including Man U. We have lost and in just over an hour we may only need to win 1 more game presuming Wolves don't beat Burnley Wednesday, madness

1 hour ago, lcfcfoz said:

Absolutely!

its funny that I’m more relaxed about the chances of getting CL (subject to CAS)  I think we will get top 5....

im more concerned about next season. Teams on the kind of form we are on, tend to really struggle next season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Only managed a few hours sleep, I don't think I've ever been this angry about a football match:@

Same. I genuinely can't get over it and not just because this one is so fresh in the memory. 

Alteast in other big game losses we've been punching above our weight to start with or you've still been proud despite the outcome.

We had the core of a league one team beaten at Cardiff, sneaked into the play offs when we lost to Watford, were clapped off by Atletico fans in the CL to name a few. 

This was a pathetic Bournemouth side with a striker who hadn't scored in 38 ****ing games! We're cruising and suppossidly 'fighting' for European football. 

I can't get my head around it.