Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

They haven't though have they? They've sold one of their bench players for more than he's worth. It's like us getting 25/30m for Gray.

Bench player who started all but 11 premier league games. I suppose Doherty was a bench player as well starting 32 premier league games. lol

Just now, Pliskin said:

I know. My bellend of a cousin is messaging me to tell me their top four place is nailed........

I can imagine that.  Although I lived in Leeds for ~5 years, and the only friends I had there have also moved away - I can definitely imagine their reaction to what's happened so far...

They’re not actually that great, Leeds. Lots of energy and I think they aim to overwhelm teams in advanced areas of the pitch. I feel that if you press them from the midfield onwards you’ll get men in behind, they take a lot of risks when in possession and I’ve noticed Phillips tends to spend a lot of time on his own too meaning they are liable to give the ball away in dangerous areas. 

Type of team Vardy would thrive against. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

They’re not actually that great, Leeds. Lots of energy and I think they aim to overwhelm teams in advanced areas of the pitch. I feel that if you press them from the midfield onwards you’ll get men in behind, they take a lot of risks when in possession and I’ve noticed Phillips tends to spend a lot of time on his own too meaning they are liable to give the ball away in dangerous areas. 

Leeds don’t look great, Fulham look dreadful but I guess it doesn’t matter, Leeds have to beat the teams around them in the bottom 6/7. Can you imagine if they were to give us as much space in the middle of the pitch as they are Fulham... Tielemans and Maddison would have an absolute field day. 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You're alone in your thinking there surely? According to the media and pundits Leeds are the biggest, best team in the world....:ph34r:

Relegation six pointer on show here. Both doggo - average end product and giving away penalties like lube in a brothel. Media darlings vs the living embodiment of 'money can't buy success'. A draw will do me just fine here thanks, won't shed a tear if they both go straight back down. :wave:

5 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Leeds don’t look great, Fulham look dreadful but I guess it doesn’t matter, Leeds have to beat the teams around them in the bottom 6/7. Can you imagine if they were to give us as much space in the middle of the pitch as they are Fulham... Tielemans and Maddison would have an absolute field day. 

Can’t wait for Rodgers to play Mendy and Hamza in that case then lol