Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I wish referees managed games on the emotion of it, like in non league etc. 

Just use a bit of common sense, he doesn’t need to nudge him off the ball there straight after a goal goes in, what reaction is he expecting? Same as when Soyuncu was nigh on assaulted by Wilson, what reaction do you expect? Furthermore, is he expecting Bilic to respect that decision? 

You mad?? 
You can’t do that. Will be the easiest red card decision of the season lol

Idk why Bilic has been sent off. Can't be a football fan if you support that decision. Clear example of what Pearson said about Dean being arrogant, as soon as Bilic walked towards him he was telling him to go away, too arrogant to accept people can ask questions of him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Idk why Bilic has been sent off. Can't be a football fan if you support that decision. Clear example of what Pearson said about Dean being arrogant, as soon as Bilic walked towards him he was telling him to go away, too arrogant to accept people can ask questions of him.

The ref has no obligation to take heated questions from a pissed off manager in the heat of the moment at half time, and the manager has no right to badger the ref in that situation, Bilic was going to go on and on and on and deserved what he got imo 

• Like 1

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Pearson was spot on about Dean. Awful little man.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Nipped the shop before the incidents and goal before half time and just nipped away again and missed that live, just caught the replay. Belter lol 

You've left the oven on and the back door open, mate.   :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m not mad, I’ve played football and know that these things happen but players are human. I’m sure anyone that has played as well has seen a lot worse go on on the field and not result in needless red cards. 

Just think a lot of top level refs seem to lack common sense with regards to game management and do everything by the book without putting things into context. 

Use their common sense and not apply the rules?