Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bonanza

The OH Leuven Thread 2020/21

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm glad of the win but the away side can feel unlucky to not get at least a draw. With better finishing they could have won. 

Did you see the first half? If we lead 4-0 at half time, it would have been a logical score.

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...not been good tonight....a few moves broken down by him being too slow or inaccurate!!!

This guy covers the entire pitch, travels by far the most distance, goes into attack right after he's been defending. He's priceless and makes others play a lot better by the amount of work he does. If he'd do the same amount of miles as the others, he'd be more fresh and faster, most likely.

Edited by Lizhang
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I'm glad of the win but the away side can feel unlucky to not get at least a draw. With better finishing they could have won. 

..it was strange, because OHL became more composed on the ball and begun to knock the ball around in tight spaces and looked as they were about to take the game away from Waregem!!!

As soon as they pulled one back, the nerves and poor decision came flooding back and Waregem should be kicking themselves.

Good result......need to look to calm it down when teams are throwing it all at us.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lizhang said:

Did you see the first half? If we lead 4-0 at half time, it would have been a logical score.

This guy covers the entire pitch, travels by far the most distance, goes into attack right after he's been defending. He's priceless and makes others play a lot better by the amount of work he does. If he'd do the same amount of miles as the others, he'd be more fresh and faster, most likely.

Like Shinji! :D

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..it was strange, because OHL became more composed on the ball and begun to knock the ball around in tight spaces and looked as they were about to take the game away from Waregem!!!

As soon as they pulled one back, the nerves and poor decision came flooding back and Waregem should be kicking themselves.

Good result......need to look to calm it down when teams are throwing it all at us.

so a bit fragile, like Man City. :whistle:

One point off second though, the table is pretty tight at the top apart from Charleroi (which I always thought was in France!:ph34r:).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

I completely agree with you analysis!

I think we could've easily won this game 3-1 or 4-1 if we made some better decisions. When we went up 2-0 I thought the game was over, but we completely messed it up and allowed them to come back in the game. Those last 15 minutes were nerve wracking and we were lucky Zulte Waregem didn't equalize

• Like 1