UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

29 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Get Will Alves in the first team immediately 😳 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNiYIXPHYtg/?igshid=1g11yw8wet8q2 

He takes the piss don't he 😂

I was surprised to see clips from him though as according to various sites he was an unused sub in this game at the weekend but given he's wearing No.7 he must have started the game? Which is good as prior to Saturday he'd not started an official U18 game for us.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He takes the piss don't he 😂

I was surprised to see clips from him though as according to various sites he was an unused sub in this game at the weekend but given he's wearing No.7 he must have started the game? Which is good as prior to Saturday he'd not started an official U18 game for us.

Likely came off the bench as most sites don’t seem to report any subs being made at all

https://www.premierleague.com/match/61873/u18-premier-league/2020-21/west-brom-v-leicester

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

All the sites I use have the 3 subs that were made and No.7 shirt was worn by Wormeleighton. 

Just tends to show how crap the reporting for under 18s is really!

Made even worse by the fact that seemingly even the club think he never came off the bench

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2102698/young-foxes-beaten-by-west-brom-u18s

Edited by moore_94
6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

All the sites I use have the 3 subs that were made and No.7 shirt was worn by Wormeleighton. 

A journalist wasnt paying attention to the game, his boss has asked who number 7 was ... he has scrambled and made up the name Wormeleighton on the spot. 

Now losing 3-1. Going down, going down, going down.

One of the best training grounds in Europe but next season our U23's will probably be playing amongst the also rans & our U18's are next to bottom in their league. Not really satisfactory I would suggest

5 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Now losing 3-1. Going down, going down, going down.

One of the best training grounds in Europe but next season our U23's will probably be playing amongst the also rans & our U18's are next to bottom in their league. Not really satisfactory I would suggest

Really poor and yet we're busy trying to buy more youth keepers as a priority.

• Like 1
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Really poor and yet we're busy trying to buy more youth keepers as a priority.

Harder to concede goals if you have 11 keepers on the pitch and stick them all on the goal line :thumbup:

• Haha 1
Just now, Foxxed said:

We still not allowed to watch the development squad then?

Doesn't seem so, would be nice if someone like Stringer or Tanner asked the club what's going on. In fact have they streamed any of our games since we moved to Seagrave? 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Doesn't seem so, would be nice if someone like Stringer or Tanner asked the club what's going on. In fact have they streamed any of our games since we moved to Seagrave? 

Three or four I think

• Like 1

I couldn't quite remember if they had or if it stopped at the turn of the year.

Definitely watched a few, seemed to stop around the same time Cole Dasilva and that other guy started playing for us, although probably a coincidence 

Edited by moore_94

I think there may have been 1, possibly 2 shown. Goodness knows why unless they are embarresed to show them as the team is so bad.

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A couple in Seagrave yeah.