Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_brfox

Updates on the expansion

3 hours ago, Leicester_brfox said:

News is coming soon

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

he knows that this site can be unforgiving, and knows from now on to never start a thread again. But just read the main forums, mainly out of his love for LCFC.

apologies if it looked like an ITK Type post.

mods please delete the thread.

@Bert @Corky @DB11

Edited by turkish14
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

Makes no sense to expand the ground if the conditions remain the same for the next months with no fans allowed in. Counterintuitively, an ideal time to do the work with no one in the stadium.

King Power maybe reassessing priorities given their income stream is badly affected so I’d be surprised if there were to do it now

Nothing realistically will happen for a long time yet.  The club will need planning permission.

1 minute ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

he knows that this site can be unforgiving, and knows from now on to never start a thread again. But just read the main forums, mainly out of his love for LCFC.

lol what

If there is going to be any announcement relating to the stadium it will be relating to plans that are pending or prepared and that an application will be shortly made. 

What then follows is a long and winding road of consultation, assessment, recommendations and decisions/appeals etc.

Edited by SilverFox

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

OP is in big trouble prob been sent to bed early. 

He knows to never post again soon, and just Get used to seeing how the forum works.

and that anyone can appear ITK, by commenting factually about something they know nothing about.

the replies have been superb,Funny without needlessly ripping him.

Just now, Unabomber said:

Hopefully one day he earns your trust to start a new thread and it is a great success 

I was concerned he’d get slated, but the replies have been brilliant. Will certainly help his own security in this brilliant forum. But yes when he is slightly older (he’s very wise for his age) im

sure he will contribute massively.

Just now, StanSP said:

A perma-ban from his own dad is a bit harsh imho. 

You run a tight ship at home don't you

I’m a right “Ard” bastard! 😯

he can post, but just not for time being, you know how unforgiving it can be. To be fair though prior to me posting earlier, no ones ripped his OP.

21 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

I think we can all relate to those sentiments and judging by comments elsewhere his excitement isn't mis-placed. Here's hoping! :thumbup:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

@Bert @Corky @DB11

When I first joined, I posted that I didn’t rate Brian Laws as a manager and got absolutely battered.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mod hero said:

When I first joined, I posted that I didn’t rate Brian Laws as a manager and got absolutely battered.

Out of interest how old were you when you posted your first topic?

me and my son mother wasn’t sure about letting him sign up. But we relented just out of his love for LCFC, and that he is a very wise kid, mature beyond his years. 

we did set boundaries, starting a new thread wasn’t one of them, it is now though. 

Edited by turkish14

2 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Out of interest how old were you when you posted your first topic?

me and my son mother wasn’t sure about letting him sign up. But we relented just out of his love for LCFC, and that he is a very wise kid, mature beyond his years. 

we did set boundaries, starting a new thread wasn’t one of them, it is now though. 

interested to know what the other boundaries are, especially after this serious misdemeanour and flagrantly breaking the rules.