Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_brfox

Updates on the expansion

10 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Got a funny feeling TOP may have sold a stake ( %) to some big hitters

Doubt he would, as he's in an excellent position to carry on his late Father's excellent work with great effect with the right people around him.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We are letting Cov groundshare with us

I can’t even go there about what I’d do if this was correct. Never in my lifetime should Coventry City play their home games in the city of Leicester! Horrific. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

he knows that this site can be unforgiving, and knows from now on to never start a thread again. But just read the main forums, mainly out of his love for LCFC.

apologies if it looked like an ITK Type post.

mods please delete the thread.

@Bert @Corky @DB11

2 minutes Turkish 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

he knows that this site can be unforgiving, and knows from now on to never start a thread again. But just read the main forums, mainly out of his love for LCFC.

apologies if it looked like an ITK Type post.

mods please delete the thread.

@Bert @Corky @DB11

Read first 2 pages of this thread just before going to bed last night and couldn’t sleep cos of the excitement...Saw there were 3 more pages this am so opened up the thread whilst having me cornflakes.....nearly choked on them when I read this....

Like others have said it’s right up there with Prekki and Dinosaur in terms of great banter 👍

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We are letting Cov groundshare with us

Covid we can live with,  whereas cov never again please.