Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_brfox

Updates on the expansion

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

interested to know what the other boundaries are, especially after this serious misdemeanour and flagrantly breaking the rules.

Delete the thread, and ban me 👍  not here to discuss in depth. In hindsite I should have messaged mods directly, as possibly making it worse now.

1 minute ago, turkish14 said:

Delete the thread, and ban me 👍  not here to discuss in depth. In hindsite I should have messaged mods directly, as possibly making it worse now.

I fear this thread will now be heading into Foxestalk hall of fame territory. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Out of interest how old were you when you posted your first topic?

me and my son mother wasn’t sure about letting him sign up. But we relented just out of his love for LCFC, and that he is a very wise kid, mature beyond his years. 

we did set boundaries, starting a new thread wasn’t one of them, it is now though. 

It was just a comment weren’t even a OP 😂

don’t think I’ve ever started a topic tbh.

this place ain’t as bad as it used to be I don’t think. I used to read this forum for years before actually signing up. 

in answer to your question I was late 20s  when I signed up, luckily didn’t have to ask my old man before mind 😂

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

It was just a comment weren’t even a OP 😂

don’t think I’ve ever started a topic tbh.

this place ain’t as bad as it used to be I don’t think. I used to read this forum for years before actually signing up. 

in answer to your question I was late 20s  when I signed up, luckily didn’t have to ask my old man before mind 😂

I’ve been in here since 2007... not a big poster, but on daily. Agree it’s much better and dare I say more respectful now.

42 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

14 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

we did set boundaries, starting a new thread wasn’t one of them, it is now though. 

If only @Kinowe Soorie had exercised the same parenting with @Stadt and sanctioned a ban on his posts... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

My first thread as a 16 year old circa April 2007 was about Paul Ince iirc. We weren't linked with him at the time, I just wanted to start a thread full of irreverent chat about his life and career - with a good portion of laughs and plenty of jpegs of naked ladies right lads!

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

Just now, Aus Fox said:

I think it’s time we had a new section on the forum entitled’Hall of Fame’ where mods can move threads like this, my mates the ref, face of kinder, hide Jeff etc.

LCFC beanie hat 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I think it’s time we had a new section on the forum entitled’Hall of Fame’ where mods can move threads like this, my mates the ref, face of kinder, hide Jeff etc.

Cheese’s inflatable dinosaur and the Baby Squad threads were also ****ing sublime.

9 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Face of Kinder hahahah fvcking hell lol

Original Tinder thread as well

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

1 hour ago, turkish14 said:

Hi all

my son posted this, he is just super keen and excited, and wanted to essentially just share the news from the post within the transfer forum.

he knows that this site can be unforgiving, and knows from now on to never start a thread again. But just read the main forums, mainly out of his love for LCFC.

apologies if it looked like an ITK Type post.

mods please delete the thread.

@Bert @Corky @DB11

Hahahahhahaha incredible