Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chilwell’s Replacement

Chilwell’s Replacement   

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer as Chilwell’s replacement?

20 minutes ago, BangBang said:

Alex Telles is a best choice. 

My choice is Vitaliy Mykolenko (i'm from Ukraine - i'm subjective :D ).  

Other without poll

1. Henrique Gomes (Gil Vicente). Good def skill, strong cross

2. Joe Bryan (Fulham). 

3. Ryan Manning (QPR).

4. Juninho Capixaba (ES Bahia (loan from Gremio)).

5. Robert Skov (Hoffenheim). Universal player

6. Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin). Good def skill, good first long pass

7. Enzo Díaz (Talleres). Great def skill, good short pass, but He isn't lateral.

8. Hassane Kamara (Reims). Good lateral.

9. Owen Wijndal (AZ Alkmaar). "Cheap Tagliafico"

You think Wijndal would be cheap? Bit too young too inexperienced right now to be the one though.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Go on then, pray, explain your reasoning for your incendiary suggestion?

just trying to put some zest in the thread...and I'm sure you are well aware that a reason is not needed to post utter $hite

Just now, norwichfox said:

just trying to put some zest in the thread...and I'm sure you are well aware that a reason is not needed to post utter $hite

Good show, did feel it was getting a little stale. :appl:

Chelski fans loving getting Chillwell

"This is low-key hilarious," one fan said. "I pray Tagliafico doesn't have a masterclass season or God help Chelsea Twitter."

"We actually wanted Tagliafico, but instead we got Chilwell," said another fan.

"Leicester considering buying Nicolas Tagliafico and we want to buy Chilwell for £30m more," a third added.

"This a trap from Leicester," a fourth fan added. "Selling Ben to us for big bucks and getting Tagliafico."

Another said: "Most likely Reguilon or Tagliafico were available for much less, but no. Let's sign an overrated full-back for an excessive fee."

"Personally I would have preferred Reguilon Or Tagliafico," a sixth fan said.

9 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Chelski fans loving getting Chillwell

"This is low-key hilarious," one fan said. "I pray Tagliafico doesn't have a masterclass season or God help Chelsea Twitter."

"We actually wanted Tagliafico, but instead we got Chilwell," said another fan.

"Leicester considering buying Nicolas Tagliafico and we want to buy Chilwell for £30m more," a third added.

"This a trap from Leicester," a fourth fan added. "Selling Ben to us for big bucks and getting Tagliafico."

Another said: "Most likely Reguilon or Tagliafico were available for much less, but no. Let's sign an overrated full-back for an excessive fee."

"Personally I would have preferred Reguilon Or Tagliafico," a sixth fan said.

No different from picking certain quotes off here. 

For every 3 that wants to drive Chilwell to Stamford Bridge, you’ll get someone like me, that wants him to stay. 

5 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I've voted Telles but if we got Tagliafico I'd be really happy with that 

Pretty much this.

Not a chance Reguilon comes here now given Sevilla just won Europa League and he'll play with them in Champs League next season.

21 minutes ago, Sly said:

No different from picking certain quotes off here. 

For every 3 that wants to drive Chilwell to Stamford Bridge, you’ll get someone like me, that wants him to stay. 

I too want Chilly to stay, but if we are getting enough from his sale to acquire a solid replacement (such as Tagliafico, et al) and still have decent spare change to invest in other areas of need and to continue to build quality depth, then I would have little or no qualms about selling him. On the other hand, if it were Ricardo, Soyuncu or Vardy, I would be much more stressed. 

Edited by NaijaFox