Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chilwell’s Replacement

Chilwell’s Replacement   

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer as Chilwell’s replacement?

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I'm not very smart, but for me it's Reguilon, Telles then Tagliafico last. Telles has a physicality Tagliafico lacks, and Reguilon looks a very complete fullback, although probably out of our reach. Tagliafico is still great though.

Thought Barca would only sell with a buyback

Some great names on that list of replacements. All good options. 

I still can not understand why our English players are so expensive. 50 million for Chilwell and potentially a player as good for half the price. 

12 minutes ago, majaco said:

There will be few people on this forum who can make a qualified judgement.  I'm  not one of them.  

That doesn't stop anybody from voting for or against Brexit ... or for President of the US ... so I wasn't about to let my ignorance stop me voting for a footballer  :)

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Won’t be voting as I’m not qualified to have an opinion.

Edit: interested in the opinion of others though.

I've voted and I can only judge them on reputation. 

I voted Telles on the strength that Porto fans thought he was far superior to Ricardo when we signed him and you don't get linked to PSG without having something about you. The truth is there is an abundance of top quality LB's available this window so it makes a great time to sell Chilwell and pick one these up in a buyers market. 

8 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I've voted and I can only judge them on reputation. 

I voted Telles on the strength that Porto fans thought he was far superior to Ricardo when we signed him and you don't get linked to PSG without having something about you. The truth is there is an abundance of top quality LB's available this window so it makes a great time to sell Chilwell and pick one these up in a buyers market. 

They decided to extend bernat instead though who isnt very good.