Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Lyanco/Nkoulou

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

We want player A, they offer B who has been on loan all last year.

Shame we dint do that with Chelsea, you cant have Chillwell but we have an Algerian Striker doing well in France 5m and his yours

Remember Man City's original tactic when they tried to get Mahrez off us in that January window?

"Here's half the money you wanted PLUS player you probably don't want and who is also probably injured. Don't be greedy"

Personally I see the CB we need as being a squad player, we have our two starters providing we are playing a back 4. So I think the priority is to pump the cash in to the other positions where we are lacking starting quality (wingers wingers wingers). So an underwhelming but capable defender is good with me, especially if it’s a Brazilian😂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Personally I see the CB we need as being a squad player, we have our two starters providing we are playing a back 4. So I think the priority is to pump the cash in to the other positions where we are lacking starting quality (wingers wingers wingers). So an underwhelming but capable defender is good with me, especially if it’s a Brazilian😂

Honestly, I’ll don’t care if we sign a new team coach driver as long as he’s Brazilian 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

Announce Bennettino 

26 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Am I the only one who would take Lyanco at 9mil?😂

I get that he isn’t as good as other players we’ve been linked with. But a Brazilian u23 with potential isn’t to be sniffed at for that money.

He would be our first Brazilian too!  Blimey even Newcastle had Mirandinha in 1988 and Bradford Edinho in 1997 - it’s our time!