Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

George Hirst

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

So this leaves us with 2 strikers? Will Perez or Barnes go up there or are we gonna sign someone else?

Most clubs don't have more than two out and out strikers.

Perez and Barnes are still more likely to get the nod ahead of Hirst anyway. Not convinced by Hirst after his loan at OH Leuven so a year at Rotherham should tell us all we need to know about him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

So this leaves us with 2 strikers? Will Perez or Barnes go up there or are we gonna sign someone else?

I've said it before bit if we are going to sign a striker this window and Iheanacho is staying then it needs to be a 18-20 year old who is happy to come here and learn whilst getting 5-10 appearances in all competitions. I'll do a list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

We'll know a fair bit more about his level after this loan but I'd still like another CF around in case we get as threadbare as the end of the season. Are any of the other U23's likely to take his place in pecking order?

I think Reghba will do well this year for the u23s. Quick, aggressive, loves to press from the front and a decent finisher. 

There's also Eppiah and Muskwe but hopefully they both get loans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shane said:

I think Reghba will do well this year for the u23s. Quick, aggressive, loves to press from the front and a decent finisher. 

There's also Eppiah and Muskwe but hopefully they both get loans.

Definitely. He's definitely happier playing as a striker, and I think it stunting his development last year having to play out wide to accommodate George Hirst. 

• Like 1