Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ibanez

5 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

How would that work? He joined in January on loan with an obligation to buy after 18 months? Just asking as I’m not sure 🤔 

Perhaps similar set up to the move which saw Alexander Sorloth go from Crystal Palace to RB Liepzig via a 2 year loan agreement with Trabzonspor. The buying club (us) pays a fee to the club which own the player and they give part of that fee to the loan club.

This was covered on ‘The Price of Football’ podcast last week which I would highly recommend to anyone interested in the financial side of football.

• Like 1

https://www.vocegiallorossa.it/primo-piano/il-leicester-offre-30-milioni-per-ibanez-no-della-roma-200251

As reported by Il Tempo, Leicester would have offered about 30 million to try to snatch Roger Ibanez from Roma. The offer would have been returned to the sender, as the Capitoline club does not intend to deprive itself of the defender.

doubled sourced hmmmm

2 years older than Fofana yet has only managed to play 5 more professional games than him, though 8 less league games in European Football

Fofana - 30 appearances, 20 in the league

Ibanez - 35 appearances, 14 in the league in Brazil, 12 in Serie A

He does seem pretty quick and strong in the obligatory youtube video

A trusted source (fine it was Wikipedia) said Rome have a pre-determines fee of €8m. Offering €30m feels like when Woody Harrelson gave it the big ones bidding for the hippo in Indecent Proposal!

Edited by brookfox

22 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

How would that work? He joined in January on loan with an obligation to buy after 18 months? Just asking as I’m not sure 🤔 

Transfermrkt has him back at Atalanta after his loan at roma ended.... it might be wrong like

17 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Transfermrkt has him back at Atalanta after his loan at roma ended.... it might be wrong like

Think you've read that wrong mate, it says 'upcoming transfer' and references summer 2021 when his loan ends.

... that and he played for Roma on Sunday lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

Roger Ibañez da Silva, commonly known as Ibañez, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Serie A club Roma, on loan from Atalanta. Mainly a central defender, he can also play as a defensive midfielder. Ibañez also holds Uruguayan passport.

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A PLAYER CALLED ROGER