Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham 0-3 Post Mortem

4 hours ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

It was a bad day at the office like we all have from time to time.Liverpool and Man U also.

we’ve got a good team and they will come back stronger.Cant take anything away from West Ham.

We Cant moan about 3 wins and a loss!!

Bring on the Villa!:scarf:

What about 3 wins & 2 losses....:whistle:

Whilst it was a fvcking shit game, Antonio has terrorised defences better and worse than ours for a long while. They had a good day at the office, and we sorely missed both our creative midfielders. A little worrying that we rely on the two of Praet and Maddison so heavily. Think if either one of Praet or Maddison had been fit to play in the 4-3-3 it would have been a different story. 

• Like 2

I rate Antonio. I thought we should have gone for him when he left Forest. That was as a right back though. He’s improved immensely over the past 3 years.  

I expect a few of these weird game this year. With people having to isolate, lacking match fitness / sharpness, this will be far from a normal season. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I rate Antonio. I thought we should have gone for him when he left Forest. That was as a right back though. He’s improved immensely over the past 3 years.  

I expect a few of these weird game this year. With people having to isolate, lacking match fitness / sharpness, this will be far from a normal season. 

Agree - we tried when he left Wednesday and he chose West Ham ahead of us ......always remember him in that game where knocks scored the free kick - he stood out for them. 

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Agree - we tried when he left Wednesday and he chose West Ham ahead of us ......always remember him in that game where knocks scored the free kick - he stood out for them. 

I was also reminded of that game watching on Sunday, didn't he score before a Wasilewski forearm smash sorted him out?

On 04/10/2020 at 15:37, lee7 said:

I felt sorry for Vardy he made the right runs just didn't get the service today. 

Poor performances from JJ, Perez and Soyuncu made it incredibly hard for us today.

Perez lost the ball countless amounts of times and gave the ball away cheaply. In my opinion he stayed on the pitch for 30 minutes too long. 

Justin defensively is not switched on enough from what i have seen of him so far.

We missed having that extra creative player in Praet today. The fact he can have one touch look up and pick a pass was a huge loss to us today. Instead we had Perez who gave possession away more often than not. 

I look forward to the return of Ricardo, Maddison, Ndidi and Praet. Once they return i can't see us having many issues breaking teams like West Ham down

I don't rate Justin at all, makes too many mistake, loses the ball and his positioning is all over the place. He has cost us 3/4 goals so far this season and isn't much better than Bennet was for us. 

Because he is young and english doesn't automatically make him great. Look at how average Chilwell looks now we have seen what a Castagne can do  

I was surprised how direct we were at free kicks. Pumping it into the box from a way out. Not like us at all. There are times when I wish we'd do that more often, but against West Ham it seemed a bad idea.