Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

LCFC v Villa Match thread

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

His play time this season so far, just 2 starts, all other appearances off the bench:

Played 30 minutes against Serbia on 6th September

Played 68 minutes against Frosinone (friendly) on 9th September

Played 44 minutes against Cagliari (friendly) on 12th September

Played 35 minutes against West Ham on 4th October

Played 45 minutes against Germany on 7th October

Played 45 minutes against Russia on 11th October

Played 86 minutes against Turkey on 14th October

He's match fit now, but we play a very different system to Roma, who have a defensive coach. I am far from Perez's biggest fan but in terms of where to stand on the pitch and contributing to the forward press, he's actually one of our best players, better in fact than Harvey Barnes. It's just he doesn't really contribute much to the game from an offensive standpoint. I can see it taking Under a few months to really "get" our system in terms of running a forward press. A similar thing happens to Liverpool with Klopp's system too.

• Like 2

Been getting the Billy Bullshitters at work and neighbouring Vile fans saying were next for a thumping hoping our boys in blue hit the Vile big style yes Vardy out may give nacho a push to continue his international promise to club level can see Slim Shady coming on to head the winner home cross from Madders !!

a Nice win please Leicester time for the Fox to Beat the Vile !!💙💙🙏💙💙🦊🦊

2 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

Everytime I see Perez in the starting lineup I feel we're starting with 10 men. Honestly......he adds nothing to our press. 

I'd love him to prove me wrong today...but its not going to happen.

Would love to have played under on the right 🦊