Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

Really loving watching Everton this season, especially at home against top half clubs. I love the way they keep 11 men not only behind the ball but midway into their half of the pitch too. It’s also brilliant the way their midfielders kick the opposition attackers anytime they receive the ball with their back to goal and manage to get on the half turn. So fantastic how Andre Gomes especially seems to make 50 fouls a game and not even receive a yellow card.

I also love their long diagonals up to DCL to knock down, so entertaining to watch and Everton really deserve it because they’re such a huge attractive amazing club. And richarlison is a bloody great guy 

• Haha 1

Bus parking not paying off today for Everton.

I know Man City are brilliant and unstoppable just now, anfmd they cost hundreds of millions, but if you were an Everton fan you'd have to be really disappointed with this showing.

You've got to at least have a go, don't you? 

18 hours ago, twister said:

The facup ending up in another chelsea united or city final would turn me off completly

for the love of football please offer something different

its so ****ing boring

So true . I used to remember all the FA cup winners through the 60/70s /80s as well as the scorers . Without checking I couldn’t even say who the current  holders are