Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Liverpool 3-0 Leicester City - Vote Now

Liverpool 3-0 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 4.8

Total Average Rating

194 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 6.6
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Marc Albrighton 3.6
  4. Manager Confidence 93% -6%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 22/11/20
Voting Ends: 25/11/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Wesley Fofana
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Christian Fuchs
  5. Marc Albrighton
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Nampalys Mendy
  8. James Justin
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Cengiz Ünder (sub)
  13. Dennis Praet (sub)

Fofana our 3rd best starter? Definite favoritism going on there. He was genuinely bad in the 2nd half whilst the majority of our midfield and forward players were merely anonymous with the exception of Albrighton who managed to be terrible at both ends of the pitch.

39 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

Fofana our 3rd best starter? Definite favoritism going on there. He was genuinely bad in the 2nd half whilst the majority of our midfield and forward players were merely anonymous with the exception of Albrighton who managed to be terrible at both ends of the pitch.

Fully expected to see him have an inflated rating.

People vote with previous games in mind. If a player has been struggling, a bad game will be magnified and a worse score given than deserves. If a player has been performing well, they're excused a blind eye.

Human nature I suppose but I don't know why more people can't be objective in their rating. I think Fofana has been nothing short of outstanding for us, but I'll call a spade a spade and give him my second worst rating tonight, beaten only by Albrighton.

Marc has sadly had a stinker tonight but in his defence:

1. He was playing out of position;

2. He's only playing there because both Ric and Timmy are injured ie he's third choice in that position, probably 4th, considering that JJ would play there ahead of him if not required on the left.

3. He was up against arguably the best left sided combo in the world whilst playing out of position.

So let's cut him a little slack. Fine to say he had a poor game but very unfair to say, as some have, that they don't want him to play for us ever again, etc. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

It think with Fofana, when he goes for the ball he has every confidence that he will get it. He has every right to have that confidence because usually he does. This is probably a different level of opposition and he will have to get used to it because when he doesn’t manage get the ball it can leave us exposed. I’m sure he will adjust in time. Still very young.

• Like 1

Agree with some of the previous comments re: Fofana. He was poor last night and lost his head, got skinned multiple times and committed himself a lot. Would have been at fault for at least one goal had Kasper not been on top form. He’s class and will recover, but a real eye opening for the lad.