Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Vardyism - The new religion

John 2:1-11

On the third day a Vardy party took place at the counting House.Vardy's mother was there, and Jamie and his Foxes deciples had also been invited to the Vardy party. When the cheeky vimtos were gone, Vardy's mother said to him, “They have no more cheeky vimtos.”

“Woman, why do you involve me?”Vardy replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

His mother said to the foxes fans, “Do whatever he tells you.”

Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the sheep shaggers for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

Vardy said to the foxes, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to Nigel F Pearson.”

They did so, and Nigel F Pearson tased the water that had been turned into cheeky vimtos. He did not realize where it had come from, though the foxes who had drawn the water knew.”

What Vardy did here in the counting house was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Following some suggestions in the other threads...

Its time we created a new religion. A religion for us all, with someone we can believe in, someone who brings joy and goodness to our lives, and smites our opponents.

So...Guys Gals and Nonbinary pals... may i present to you...

"The First Church of Vardy"

Vardy to return to Leicester training, but won't face Wigan - Sportstar

Lets begin with the ten commandments...

1) Chat sh!t, Get Banged

2)

haha it's funny you should say this. I play Civilization VI quite a lot and as part of you civs progress you can adopt or create a religion. Being distinctly non religous myself I alwyas create a new one and call it "Vardyism" and have my apostles spread the word of "Chat Shit Get Banged" across the world!

• Haha 3