Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Vardyism - The new religion

He is so much more than Superman - He is The Messiah

He feedeth the 32,50......, going up to 48,000

He's raised Leicester from the dead on many occasions, the last being in Braga

Allow me to read and interpret the scriptures

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (everyone down to the King Power of a weekend): And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish (No relegation while I'm around), neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand (Don't even think about a replacement) My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; (Vichai) and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand (Top won't ever sell the club). I and my Father are one.” (Vichai made it possible, I banged in the goals and stayed loyal)

John 10:27-30 (John Rudkin)

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

According to the 2011 census, 238,000 people identify as Buddhist in England. Anyone think Vardy can chase them down?

As long as the ball goes over the top and he’s on the shoulder of the last man, then yes!

Edited by car1os
  • Haha 4

I sometimes feel sorry for Utd fans, they are so split over their greatest ever player(Law, Charlton, Best, Cantona, Keane, Beckham)

Whilst we at City have Jamie Vardy without any doubt, the most revered at either club.

When I think about it the only comparisons would be Le Tiss at Southampton(and he did not win them anything), or Messi at Barca.There must be more.

Edited by nnickn

12 hours ago, nnickn said:

I sometimes feel sorry for Utd fans, they are so split over their greatest ever player(Law, Charlton, Best, Cantona, Keane, Beckham)

Whilst we at City have Jamie Vardy without any doubt, the most revered at either club.

When I think about it the only comparisons would be Le Tiss at Southampton(and he did not win them anything), or Messi at Barca.There must be more.

Maradona at Napoli? 

12 hours ago, nnickn said:

I think another crap scenario is that of teams with a best player they just havent warmed to like we have with Vardy.

Shearer is a Newcastle legend but its well known locally that he's a stuck up arsehole so he's not really a man of the people. Actually I guess we were in a similar boat with Lineker until recent success.

Edited by Nalis

He makes wars to cease to the end of the Sheffield United;
         He breaks the bow and cuts the Corner Flag in two;
         He burns the West Brom fans with goals.

Cease striving and know that I am God;
         I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted at the Hawthorns

The LORD of counters is with us;
         The God of Vardy is our stronghold.

• Like 1

Legendary player. But its kind of strange not seeing him wearing the captain armband more often. I guess Schmeichel being ever present prevents him from that. I know it doesn't make difference other than aesthetics but I like my captains to be outfield players and would prefer Vardy to be captain instead of Schmeichel.