Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Vardyism - The new religion

"And in the Eleventh Game, shall come the Eleventh goal in succession, and those from all around the land shall come forth and rejoice at the church of Vardy, and proclaim the entrance to heaven for those who follow the blue "

And on this day those who follow Vardy will rejoice and Party! :vardy:

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

"And in the Eleventh Game, shall come the Eleventh goal in succession, and those from all around the land shall come forth and rejoice at the church of Vardy, and proclaim the entrance to heaven for those who follow the blue "

And he shalt telleth the Red Devils "it's mine, all fuching mine".....

• Haha 2

+ Romans 10:9-10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Vardy is Lord," and believe in your heart that Vichai raised him from the dead, the League Title will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that if you chat shit you are banged."

When Vardy returned from the Soar River, the power of Vichai was with him, and the Spirit led him into the stadium.  For forty days Vardy was tested by Puel, and during that time he went without scoring.  When it was all over, he was hungry.

Puel said to Vardy, "If you are Leicesters Son, tell this stone to turn into WKD Blue."

Vardy answered, "The Scriptures say, 'No one can live only on WKD.'"

Then Puel led Vardy up to a high place and quickly showed him all the nations on earth.  Puel said, "I will give all this power and glory to you.  It has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.  Just worship me, and you can have it all."

Vardy answered, "The Scriptures say: 'Worship the Lord Vichai and serve only him!' "

Finally, Puel took Vardy to Manchester and had him stand on top of the Stretford End.  Puel said, "If you are Leicesters Son, jump off.  The Scriptures say: 'Vichai will tell his Budhas to take care of you.  They will catch you in their arms, and you will score with your feet on the turf.' "

Vardy answered, "The Scriptures also say, 'Don't try to test the Lord Vichai!' "

After Puel had finished testing Vardy in every way possible, he left the club and all was well.

Luke Thomas 4:1-13

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1