Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Vardyism - The new religion

13 minutes ago, twister said:

dying breed of a player  lives of the last man as a player , can press but doesn't like it really. Old school roy of the rovers type striker.

don't make them like vards anymore.

Jamie said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, (that's 32,500 of us) even though they die; (oh wait...) and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. (that's better, can't imagine Leicester without Vardy!) Do you believe this?” (it's the only thing we can believe in!)
– John 11:25-26 

• 4 weeks later...

The book of Vardy

Peter 11/heaven

And so Jamie made his way beyond the rear guard and was unceremoniously halted in illegal style, the Judas, Moss saw fit to abandon his lord and perform a treacherous act dismissing our lord from his brethren, but our lord did not stay down, after the third day he rose again, to rid us of internal mediocrity.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Naysayers and doubters will try to make an example out of you before the season doth beginneth. Do not fear for the actions you should take will be given unto you. For at that moment it will be the flick and howl of our Lord Vardy, speaking through us. 🙏