Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Vardyism - The new religion

Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing,(G) each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.[b]

7  Vardy said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into Blue WKD.

Edited by tom27111
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Was around the pool in my LCFC home shirt yesterday. Walked past a bunch of French blokes. All I could hear was blah blah mumble blah Jamie Vardy blah blah.

Best one ever was a few years ago on a small island deep in the Indian Ocean when a local Maldivian kid, maybe 16/17, saw my shirt, pointed and said VARDY VARDY.

Legendary worldwise status for the bloke.

But DJeff, you don't look remotely like him. There's something afoot, I think we should be told...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Was around the pool in my LCFC home shirt yesterday. Walked past a bunch of French blokes. All I could hear was blah blah mumble blah Jamie Vardy blah blah.

Best one ever was a few years ago on a small island deep in the Indian Ocean when a local Maldivian kid, maybe 16/17, saw my shirt, pointed and said VARDY VARDY.

Legendary worldwise status for the bloke.

Newfoundpool? 

• Haha 1

Anyone else see his appearance on A League of their Own? Main thing I loved was when Jimmy Carr asked him if a 'big club' came in for him would he leave and he looked so offended and said he'd never leave Leicester. What a man!

Also his pre match routine and love of skittle vodka seemed pretty unhealthy lol

7 hours ago, LestaFox92 said:

Is radical vardyism a thing? if not what would it involve a extra powdery nose and 1.5ltr bottle of vodka?

Every day you must enter the home of one who opposes Vardyism and stand before them with arms outstretched and rustle them for several minutes... then calmly walk away with a huge smile on your face

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

(Exodus 16:22-36; Hebrews 4:1-11)

1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

And on the Eighth day, God was bored, so he created Jamie Vardy to be the greatest footballer and rustle some opposition fans.

• Haha 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Our Vardy.

Who scored eleven.

Hallowed is Thy game 

Thy bending run

High press be done

On Earth as a City Legend

:scarf:

I'm having this on a tee shirt. Genius.