Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League - Slavia Prague in Round of 32

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...our home form is poor, we are so much better away!!!

You are correct - though it's not been the case in Europe, 3 comfortable wins at home in Europe but just the 1 win away. I can see them catching us out at their place, winning 2-1 or something, but they'll come here and cave in and we beat them 3-0.

25 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Throw the EL by resting players and concentrating on the league and FA Cup. Let's not waste our time here and risk more injuries.

Throw the competition we have no guarantee of ever playing in again and focus on the FA Cup, which we enter every year? I agree the league is the number one priority though.

Just can't throw one competition for another. Today we play Liverpool and will try our best to win it. Thursday we play Slavia Prague and will try our best to win. And on it goes. Its that boring one game at a time cliche but it's true. 

I want to win every game no matter the competition or opposition. We have the best squad ever. Do it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Hopefully it gets moved somewhere warmer

Given we border on this Country, it is frigging cold here at the moment so it will be 'chilly' for sure.  I assume they have under-soil heating?