Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Reactions

I've seen people say before that they've ran out of reactions. I never have before, so it may just be that that's what's happened to me.

Only thing is I don't think I've given more reactions than I usually do (could be wrong), and I haven't been able to give reactions for 2 or 3 days now.

The reaction button is greyed out.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, DB11 said:

The reaction button is always grey? What happens if you press it the list of reactions should come up to choose one?

Working now. The 'thumbs up' wasn't an option and if I tried to click thanks or laugh (the only 2 available), it just retracted the options.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

What are the reaction limits. Don't feel like I've done too much today but I've ran out already.

I think it used to be 25 within a 24 hour rolling timeframe?

Seem to remember this was lifted when we won the league as everyone was running out of reps, but maybe it's been put back in place? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think it used to be 25 within a 24 hour rolling timeframe?

Seem to remember this was lifted when we won the league as everyone was running out of reps, but maybe it's been put back in place? :dunno:

Cheers Izzy.

If you can post in the joke thread that'd be great, then I won't feel the need to use them :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Could we possibly have a surprised reaction, or shocked? There are a few times I'd like to react to a post but it isn't always appropriate to like it, and the others don't fit either. 

I know we had the confused one before and that didn't work out, but a 'surprised' one maybe would be OK? 

One idea would be for 'auto-like' so that, for example, the trendy crew don't have to bother clicking the button on each other's posts every time their clique makes a post. It must get really monotonous. Are we not concerned about RSI?

The jealous crowd could also have an 'auto-like' on any post which disagrees with any of mine. These passive-aggressive types don't want to put the work in.

If you want a proper echo chamber; you have to automate it. Its just lazy design. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just putting this out there, what about a golden react type button that you can only use once a day?

Complete novelty and silly but instead of realising I spend too much time on here I am suggesting these to brighten up my otherwise dull life :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

The laughing reaction... Can something be done with this?

People need to stop using it unless the post is actually funny.

I get fed up people laughing to my post but not actually quoting me to say why they disagree.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I get fed up people laughing to my post but not actually quoting me to say why they disagree.

Maybe an unsure emoji? :unsure:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Joking aside, I agree it's annoying. When you made a serious point and aren't joking and someone laugh reacts but doesn't reply I do find it annoying. But than I always think it's because they can't counter the point you made but they are so entrenched in their view they just dismiss anyone with an opposing view point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2