Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

So you're happy risking him getting injured or him being cream crackered for the Liverpool game Saturday lunchtime are you?

He could get injured in training, fall over in the shower, cut his finger getting the dinner, any scenario could happen.

He's 23 years old & fit as a fiddle. I'm sure he will be fine for Saturday & I think he has benefited this season from playing most games.  If we lose to Liverpool on Saturday it is not season defining & we can still make top 4. If we lose to Brighton tonight then we are out & the chance of a trophy is gone for another season

• Sad 1

Just now, MPH said:

amartey cdm?

What I can't understand is that Justin may be playing as a centre back when his for, has been top class as a full back. He would have been a threat with all his movement but now he's likely to stay at the back

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Amartey, Soyuncu, Campbell with Thomas and Justin wing backs

That back three looks like suicide. Hope it's Justin in place of Campbell. If things don't click we'll need a more experienced back line?

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Absolute madness to play/risk him tonight!!

Very disappointed.🤬

Rodgers and Tielemans have said on MULTIPLE occasions that due to Youri’s body type he needs to play as much as possible to maintain optimum match fitness. So chill out. The lad can’t win, before he was playing every week for us some of our supporters were calling him fat. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm going to take a punt that it may be a straight up 442 with Thomas as a LM and JJ at LB. 

No chance. 3421 on the ball 541 off the ball, as it always is when we play a back 3/5. 

Edited by TJB-fox

5 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Rodgers and Tielemans have said on MULTIPLE occasions that due to Youri’s body type he needs to play as much as possible to maintain optimum match fitness. So chill out. The lad can’t win, before he was playing every week for us some of our supporters were calling him fat. 

He can't get injured tonight either then?

Ndidi playing is also crackers!!