Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Keown: " there's a history of left backs at this clubs, isn't there?"

Is that not true of every single club in the world?

It's the evolution and they just keep getting better.

Thomas > Chilwell > Mattock > Sheehan

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Your right but I feel he’s been making stupid errors with the ball recently. It’s clearly not his game

Yeah I know what you mean, the cynic in me thinks he may be trying too hard to show what he can do to potential suitors, given our links to defensive midfielders recently 

I know we played mid week but I'd like to see more energy in the press and a slightly higher line. These are shit and low on confidence, if we put their back four under more pressure they'll make mistakes. 

This looks a bit too passive at the moment. If we sit in and try and defend a one nil lead without much out ball we're inviting an equaliser. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

I know we played mid week but I'd like to see more energy in the press and a slightly higher line. These are shit and low on confidence, if we put their back four under more pressure they'll make mistakes. 

This looks a bit too passive at the moment. If we sit in and try and defend a one nil lead without much out ball we're inviting an equaliser. 

May see us really up the tempo and pressing game in the final 20 minutes; a bit like the very obvious switch vs Liverpool (it wasn't all them self-imploding)