Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Vardy hasn't been properly fit the entire season; I thought this was pretty much common knowledge and many of us have alluded to it.

His hip problem is unlikely to go away in my view.

Agree. Age catches up with all of us. 

I know it's off topic but look at Andy Murray. He's has his hip rebuilt. I wonder if it's something like that?

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Thomas plays left back, Amartey usually on the right. They aren’t in competition for places. The fact Thomas gets in instead of Fuchs is the vote of confidence.

We've seen Castange lb amartey rb before. But anyway, Thomas is doing ok under a lot of pressure atm.

Just now, Sly said:

Agree. Age catches up with all of us. 

I know it's off topic but look at Andy Murray. He's has his hip rebuilt. I wonder if it's something like that?

At a rich 6 club, Vardy wouldn't be playing currently as they all have options; we just don't have the options and also JV is always desperate to play.

As we all know, then one part of the body is not 100%, it tends to mean you don't move naturally and it can put stress on other parts of the body.. so Vardy moving less than naturally is not a good sign. 

Evans is another this season who has never looked 'quite' natural and right.

Maddison another.

• Like 1