Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1. We are still 3rd and games are running out.

2. Only 4 league games in March

3. Top 6 should be guaranteed soon. 9 points gap to 7th currently.

4. Tielemans has somehow stayed fit.

5. Fofana, Perez and Praet back soon.

 

 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2
Posted
34 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Chin up!

I know it was a joke but I'd genuinely love it if someone on here could remember what it was called. That thread used to be a great place to go after defeats. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, Koke said:

1. We are still 3rd and games are running out.

2. Only 4 league games in March

3. Top 6 should be guaranteed soon. 9 points gap to 7th currently.

4. Tielemans has somehow stayed fit.

5. Fofana, Perez and Praet back soon.

 

 

Even better - only 3 league games in March.

Posted
5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I know it was a joke but I'd genuinely love it if someone on here could remember what it was called. That thread used to be a great place to go after defeats. 

Optimism bus or something?

Posted
1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Optimism bus or something?

Yeah something like that. That's what I came up with but when I search for it it doesn't come up. I've tried both optimism and bus separately and together. It's odd.

Posted
Just now, peach0000 said:

Yeah something like that. That's what I came up with but when I search for it it doesn't come up. I've tried both optimism and bus separately and together. It's odd.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted
1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Yeah something like that. That's what I came up with but when I search for it it doesn't come up. I've tried both optimism and bus separately and together. It's odd.

Found it! I just tried that and nothing came up for me, either. Then I remembered @Foxhateram's name was on it.

 

  • Thanks 2
Posted

So I’ve tried to break the remaining season down into little chunks. 

Only thing I can offer is that (roughly) by the time we play West Brom at home on 17th April we should have a fully fit squad (in terms of injury not fatigue) maybe bar Barnes and hopefully by then they’ll all have had chance for a little rest. Although that will leave us only 6 remaining games I’m confident we can mount a mini revival to finish the season strongly. 

Before that game we play Burnley Brighton Sheff U , all potentially winnable even with a depleted squad. Then FA cup game which I’m not really thinking of.

Then West Ham / Man City games hopefully have majority of the squad back bar Barnes and Praet. 2 horrendous fixtures but again, hopefully a less fvcked squad by then. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

So I’ve tried to break the remaining season down into little chunks. 

Only thing I can offer is that (roughly) by the time we play West Brom at home on 17th April we should have a fully fit squad (in terms of injury not fatigue) maybe bar Barnes and hopefully by then they’ll all have had chance for a little rest. Although that will leave us only 6 remaining games I’m confident we can mount a mini revival to finish the season strongly. 

Before that game we play Burnley Brighton Sheff U , all potentially winnable even with a depleted squad. Then FA cup game which I’m not really thinking of.

Then West Ham / Man City games hopefully have majority of the squad back bar Barnes and Praet. 2 horrendous fixtures but again, hopefully a less fvcked squad by then. 

I think Praet's ahead of schedule. I think Brendan said they hope to get him back in training next week (beginning 8th March). He should be back before the Man City and West Ham games.

 

It should do us a lot of good to only be playing one game a week. Also, I think this might be the first international break I've ever looked forward to.

  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think Praet's ahead of schedule. I think Brendan said they hope to get him back in training next week (beginning 8th March). He should be back before the Man City and West Ham games.

 

It should do us a lot of good to only be playing one game a week. Also, I think this might be the first international break I've ever looked forward to.

That’s good. Hadn’t actually seen much on him lately so pleasing to hear he isn’t too far away, Praet would come in bloody useful right now. 

Yep agreed. A whole week between games will feel like such a treat for the squad. Especially Youri lol

I just think if we can get through the next 3 league games relatively unscathed (7 points or more) then things will improve on the squad front.

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Like 1
Posted

Forget how we've played up until now. 

 

We'll build a mean, tight, siege mentality and temporarily reinvent ourselves as a mean unit. Tough to beat. Niggly. Negative. Organised. Grinders. 

 

Lil wes cags jonny

Two brilliant wing backs

Best midfield pairing in the league

Two up top and Hit the fcking channels!

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...