Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Royal Family

55 minutes ago, Raj said:

Bet Willy is rubbing his hands at this...Queenie and now Papa and he is The Boss!!!

More like his little sausage lol (not that i'd know it's small or large)

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, bovril said:

Out of interest what would you replace it with and how would do you think it make people's lives better?

They have no real power just like the Lord Mayor of Leicester just a big influence so anything really as their influence would still be around.

While we're at it remove the Bishops from the House of Lords failing that let every  other religion be represented.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Bet Willy is rubbing his hands at this...Queenie and now Papa and he is The Boss!!!

I'd imagine he's rather more concerned about his father's health. Just as any son or daughter should be.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

They have no real power just like the Lord Mayor of Leicester just a big influence so anything really as their influence would still be around.

While we're at it remove the Bishops from the House of Lords failing that let every  other religion be represented.

Not enough chairs. :P

19 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I'd imagine he's rather more concerned about his father's health. Just as any son or daughter should be.

In theory yes but you cant trust these lot especially Willy with his secret affairs!

Look how they have treated The Spare and his other half just because she's not like them.

Edited by Raj

33 minutes ago, davieG said:

While we're at it remove the House of Lords.

Fixed for you

8 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Tbh having a second elected house could well just make a new set of problems rather than solve any. Look at how dysfunction US Congress is.

It was sort of tongue in cheek but reform is definitely needed. 

1 minute ago, Raj said:

In theory yes but you cant trust these lot especially Eilly with his secret affairs!

Look how they have treated The Spare and his other half just because she's not like them

TBH the "other half" comes across as a wannabe Princess. The spare has been drawn in, quite willingly I'm sure and in doing so has become alienated and has alienated himself from the RF.

16 hours ago, Lako42 said:

The levels of coverage are just weird. 

A weird little island

My partner actually thought he had been given a terminal diagnosis, such was the wall to wall coverage.  Just because the sycophantic media are obsessed with them doesn’t mean anyone else is. 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2024 at 02:23, davieG said:

26 bishops.  None of them should be there, but then you could say that about half the Lords.

• Like 2

On 07/02/2024 at 02:49, Raj said:

In theory yes but you cant trust these lot especially Willy with his secret affairs!

Look how they have treated The Spare and his other half just because she's not like them.

Man has affairs is hardly news though is it? The lack of reporting is more newsworthy imo.

On 07/02/2024 at 03:15, Parafox said:

TBH the "other half" comes across as a wannabe Princess. The spare has been drawn in, quite willingly I'm sure and in doing so has become alienated and has alienated himself from the RF.

If you havent already and are a reader....I Highly recommend reading the "Spare" book. 

A very enlightening look at the family and the ego's involved.

This is not directed specifically at you but anyone looking at the situation and wondering if all they read/see in the media is accurate

Edited by ozleicester

6 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Man has affairs is hardly news though is it? The lack of reporting is more newsworthy imo.

Yep. Its the boys club closing in to cover up isnt it. 

13 hours ago, ozleicester said:

If you havent already and are a reader....I Highly recommend reading the "Spare" book. 

This is not directed specifically at you but anyone looking at the situation and wondering if all they read/see in the media is accurate

Although, Harry has subsequently given different versions of some of the book contents in interviews, so accuracy isn't necessarily a strong suit of the book.

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Although, Harry has subsequently given different versions of some of the book contents in interviews, so accuracy isn't necessarily a strong suit of the book.

thats interesting i havent heard those... can you guid me to which things, thanks

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

thats interesting i havent heard those... can you guid me to which things, thanks

57 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Can't cite specific examples as I didn't memorize the details, just something I read a few days ago, which gave numerous examples of contradictory information.

He's tried to play down some of the claims of racism in the book and by Meghan in some interviews he's done.. or should i say he's tried to 'clarify' some points.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MPH said:

He's tried to play down some of the claims of racism in the book and by Meghan in some interviews he's done.. or should i say he's tried to 'clarify' some points.

I'm sure the 'clarification' also involved changing the personnel accused. There were definitely some discrepancies between Harry's version of his military service and those of other military personnel, a few different stories appeared from some Army bigwigs, when he received/bought an award the other week.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ozleicester said:

• Haha 1