Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Royal Family

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Amazing how a royal family is still a thing in 2024. Anyone that worships these freeloaders need their head checking. 

To change the subject slightly, it seems fairly recent that the "I am right and if you disagree you are stupid" argument came to the fore.  But quickly we seem to have moved on to "I am right and if you disagree you are insane".  What's the next step?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Amazing how a royal family is still a thing in 2024. Anyone that worships these freeloaders need their head checking. A family that protects a nonce and doesnt pay inheritance tax like the rest of the UK has to can get to fck. One rule for them and one for everyone else

I agree that inheritance tax should be paid.

44 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

To change the subject slightly, it seems fairly recent that the "I am right and if you disagree you are stupid" argument came to the fore.  But quickly we seem to have moved on to "I am right and if you disagree you are insane".  What's the next step?

Thats my opinion, it doesnt mean im right. Although its very sad that anyone worships another human being and feels they’re below someone.. especially those work shy dossers

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dsr-burnley said:

Sectioning under the Mental Health act.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/01/2024 at 12:41, South Shire Fox said:

Amazing how a royal family is still a thing in 2024. Anyone that worships these freeloaders need their head checking. A family that protects a nonce and doesnt pay inheritance tax like the rest of the UK has to can get to fck. One rule for them and one for everyone else

Out of interest what would you replace it with and how would do you think it make people's lives better?

3 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Hope he gets better we can't really afford another coronation.

William's coronation will be awful too. No Greek chanting. It'll be like some kind of Olympics 2012 paean to Windrush and "our NHS". 

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2024 at 12:41, South Shire Fox said:

I was watching a program on Channel 4 and Breaking News came on I thought Putin had launched a nuke, turns out Charles has got cancer.. how is this worthy of breaking news.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

William's coronation will be awful too. No Greek chanting. It'll be like some kind of Olympics 2012 paean to Windrush and "our NHS". 

Something something pegging?

All jokes aside i wont wish cancer on anyone it did horrible things to my mum. Hope Charles recovers/gets through it with no major issues.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bovril said:

Hercules the Lion shooting Villa shirts out of a cannon to the crowd in Westminster Abbey.

• Haha 2