Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England's FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Euro Qualifiers.

Just now, Super_horns said:

He had only scored 1 goal v San Marino before and does he play low profile friendlies much ?

Rooney has a much higher total against minnows.

I posted Saturday that Kane has only scored 5 goals against top tier sides that being 2 v Germany, 2 v France and 1 v Croatia the rest are minnows well down the fifa rankings so 5 from 48

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Not at the euros though, they are World Cup games… look here he has won multiple pl golden boots, let’s face it he is a fantastic player 

I’ve said they were at the World Cup and I’ve said he’s a good player.

The point I’m making is most of his England goals have been against poor opponents.

I didn't see folk dismissing Germany/France putting 8 past Liechtenstein/Kazakhstan

Scrap Germany actually, just remembered they haven't been decent since we beat them in the summer. Putting 8 past Liechtenstein is a great achievement

Edited by Walkers

9 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well most international strikers goals are against poor opposition..  so what 

7 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This is factually correct. I looked at this a few months ago and drilled into the detail.

He’s also shite on loan.

Our Vardy had scored 7 goals 1 each v Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy & then Wales (19th in FIFA) followed by Turkey then the only real minnow being Lithuania 

He never really got the opportunity to score against the likes of San Marino because Kane stayed on to bloat his record just like tonight

• Like 2
  • Haha 1