Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

10 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

I hope no one has bought the away kit looking like that because they would have been better sticking £15.99 + delivery on the Euromillions. That’s not the correct away kit. 

Can you say if the shorts are the same colour as the shirt? 

Cos that turquoise with black shorts might be nice. If its the same colour shorts like that picture it'll be vile. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The_77 said:

Well, that detail is. Let’s just say we’ll need to win another cup in that shirt to save it… 😂

Correction, I was talking about the away shirt. The trim on that shirt is navy blue. 

The shirt itself is, well… :ph34r:

It's odd to have a kit leaked that so many have said is wrong.... to me that says the one we keep seeing was originally meant to me the kit but they changed their mind late on.... might also be why it's taking a while to come out.

I've said it before to others and i'll say it again.... the club are not GCHQ... they're not going to hunt you down...@The_77 just give a bloody accurate description of the whole kit and put everyone out of their misery or don't say anything at all! lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I've said it before to others and i'll say it again.... the club are not GCHQ... they're not going to hunt you down...@The_77 just give a bloody accurate description of the whole kit and put everyone out of their misery or don't say anything at all! lol 

I mean, you’ve all pretty much seen it. It’s a bright teal shirt, with a giant houndstooth-looking pattern in a slightly darker shade. Trim and sponsor are navy. V-neck. 

Edited by The_77
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, The_77 said:

I mean, you’ve all pretty much seen it. It’s a bright teal shirt, with a giant houndstooth-looking pattern in a slightly darker shade. Trim and sponsor are navy. V-neck. 

Oh i thought you were banging on about a third kit. Apologies!! lol