Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

16 hours ago, Stadt said:

I've had a quick look and Adidas' supply chain doesn't seem to have ever been in the news which is fair enough. There's often a level of detachment though, most manufacturers subcontract out this sort of work and then it might even be subcontracted out again. There's decent of enough chance the 'fakes' are made in the same place but are faulty - but who knows, it's conjecture.

Ive never purchase any fake shirts from China……… 

But, I know that beside most of them are made over there, they basically buy the template and then put the insignia on themselves. So they’re real shirts, but put together by these companies. Which is why they tend to get hold of kits early. 

2 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Haven't read whole thread can anyone confirm if the shirt is out to buy yet at the club shop? Seen a lot of people out wearing them but still just says pre order online. 

Not available to buy from the shop yet, they are currently sat in boxes on a concourse, shirts are very slowly being sent out to people who had preordered them

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Not available to buy from the shop yet, they are currently sat in boxes on a concourse, shirts are very slowly being sent out to people who had preordered them

That JC shop in town says they're selling them from tomorrow so presumably the club shop will be too? 

Can't wait till we get rid of Adidas, they are taking us for granted, no design love for us, no originalty, looks so championship League team. Hopefully we bring back puma who will add some style to the shirts. Adidas seem have stuck our city badge to any top they had designed for other clubs. Look how cool they have designed Arsenal's shirt especially with the old gun logo and design colors. I definitely won't be buying this cheap looking naff shirt.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Can't wait till we get rid of Adidas, they are taking us for granted, no design love for us, no originalty, looks so championship League team. Hopefully we bring back puma who will add some style to the shirts. Adidas seem have stuck our city badge to any top they had designed for other clubs. Look how cool they have designed Arsenal's shirt especially with the old gun logo and design colors. I definitely won't be buying this cheap looking naff shirt.

Would love new balance 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

If I remember right there were talks of Adidas moving us up a tier which would give us original kits, take it that didn’t happen? Where’s this years kit been used before?

Think a lot of it actually comes down to kit sales and the clubs brand, maybe CL football would’ve done it for us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yes said:

If I remember right there were talks of Adidas moving us up a tier which would give us original kits, take it that didn’t happen? Where’s this years kit been used before?

Think a lot of it actually comes down to kit sales and the clubs brand, maybe CL football would’ve done it for us.

We're in the tier 2 bracket now. We're not in the top one which would mean we get the different shirts with a curved hem. Same one as ajax I believe. We were previously in tier 3.

So the design is new (you'll see this in the away kit) and the training kit is better. Don't expect a curved hem shirt or a special collaboration like arsenal and man utd get.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We're in the tier 2 bracket now. We're not in the top one which would mean we get the different shirts with a curved hem. Same one as ajax I believe. We were previously in tier 3.

So the design is new (you'll see this in the away kit) and the training kit is better. Don't expect a curved hem shirt or a special collaboration like arsenal and man utd get.

Yup just looked at the proposed away kit, looks much better, going spend my dollars on that when it comes available online thanks

Hi Supporter,

Thank you for pre-ordering your 2021/22 adidas home shirt. Unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in the delivery of our Cup Font, which accompanies the sleeve patch option you ordered.

As your shirt(s) included Cup Font personalisation, we are unable to complete and dispatch your order prior to the launch of the shirt.

We currently anticipate delivery of the Cup Font to Leicester City in the next 10 days.

Rest assured, once we receive delivery, your order will be prioritised ahead of any new orders, and you will receive your shirt before this font is available instore. You will receive an email when your shirt(s) is dispatched.

Well... this is bollocks.  I bloody paid extra for this delay!

If its signed by Schmeichel, I will forgive them.

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

We had bog standard Puma templates as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

People say this with every single supplier we have. It's more about the relationship with the club 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Hi Supporter,

Thank you for pre-ordering your 2021/22 adidas home shirt. Unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in the delivery of our Cup Font, which accompanies the sleeve patch option you ordered.

As your shirt(s) included Cup Font personalisation, we are unable to complete and dispatch your order prior to the launch of the shirt.

We currently anticipate delivery of the Cup Font to Leicester City in the next 10 days.

Rest assured, once we receive delivery, your order will be prioritised ahead of any new orders, and you will receive your shirt before this font is available instore. You will receive an email when your shirt(s) is dispatched.

Well... this is bollocks.  I bloody paid extra for this delay!

If its signed by Schmeichel, I will forgive them.

Fingers crossed the cup font is better than the abomination that was last seasons.

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Maybe it's just me, but aside from the Leicester shirts growing up I've always been a Puma fan (particularly there collaboration with  mcqueen in footwear)  then a Nike or Adidas buyer.

It’s alright to have bad taste, you do you xx

• Haha 3